Chapter 8 📎

Peter Facinelli is Michael Wolfe

HAYLEY

"Hey, James, what time is it?" I ask my mate.

"It's almost seven pm." He says back.

Sh!t. I have to change fast. The bonfire starts at seven thirty pm this afternoon. I only have about thirty minutes to go. Thanks to Phoebe and Cara I'm singing a song with them. Great!

Everybody ate dinner early so we could stay at the bonfire party longer. We're all going to the beach in La Push. Werewolf territory; this is so Twilight.

And speaking of, guess who had to watch Twilight earlier? Thanks Cara, Isabella, amd Phoebe  for ruining my day. No offense Twilight fanatics. But as you can probably tell I don't really like Twilight. I mean it takes place in Forks but some scenes were filmed in Vancouver.

-earlier today-

"Woo! Twilight!" Isabella cheers at tbe top of her lungs.

I swear sometimes I think she's trying to damage her vocal cords.

"Edward, I love you; you're the best!" Cara screams.

#weirdo

"No! Jacob's the best!" Phoebe argues.

#anotherweirdo

That went on for the next five minutes until I decided to intrude.

"Shut your trap, girls!" I yelled. "Watch the freaking movie peacefully."

They all stared at me like some psycho.

"Party popper," They said together.

Yah, whatever. You can call me a party pooper. I can call you crazy ass fanatic.

"I'll do anything to make you safe, again," Edward tells Bella through the phone.

Really dude? WTF! Make her safe again? That doesn't happen until Breaking Dawn part 1 or part 2.

I mean Victoria is after her in New Moon. In Eclipse, she creates an army of hungry new born vampires that want to kill Bella. All because Victoria wants to get back at the Cullens for killing her mate, James.

-back to the present-

I'm glad that's over. I would rather be watching Warm Bodies, The Mortal Instruments, Star Trek, Fast and Furious, or that new movie Need for Speed. Twilight is so not my thing. I don't get it why do girls go crazy about Edward and Jacob. I mean really? Edward is a vampire. Bloodsucker. What is hot about that? Jacob is werewolf. Wolf - shifter. What's hot about him getting pissed off and shifting into a werewolf? I don't understand girls these days.