Chapter 13 📎

Emma Stone is Lily Carson.

CARA
- Sunday -

I wake up from the darkness to see a guy standing guard by a metal door. I take a whiff of his scent. Oh god, man that's gross! Vampire, I bet. Vampires aren't supposed to exist... so how?

"Oh, darling, we do exist," I hadn't registered the door being opened. There was another figure by the door frame. Who is this guy? How is this possible? I think to myself but then I regret it because this guy can read my mind.

"We have wandered the world for centuries just like the wolves," He says walking closer to me.

"What do you want from me?" I ask. He gives me a crooked smile.

"I don't want anything from you, sweetie. My father, however, does want something from you."

'What the hell!? What are you talking about?' I mentally ask him.

"My father has chosen you to become a hybrid and my wife," he says. "Sadly."

"I would never do that. I'm not turning into a vampire!" I exclaim like he's lost his mind.

"I know you wouldn't want to. My father knows that too," he confesses. "So, that's why he gave orders to capture those three too."

He shifts his head and body slightly towards the left side of the cell. I follow his gaze to find myself looking at a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette all laying on the floor. Two of them unconscious and the redhead glaring up at him.

"Who are they?"

To be honest I'm a little curious.

"The red-head is Lily Carson. The blonde is Mia Carson. The brunette is Samantha Giselle Kirk," he replies.

Lily Carson. Mia Carson. Samantha Giselle Kirk. The names replay in my mind until I figured out who they were.

"Lily Carson is the Hybrid princess. Mia Carson is her older sister. Samantha Giselle Kirk is the Omega turned Luna from Olympia," I whisper.

"Yes, the two Carson princesses and the Omega now Luna," He rolls his eyes bored.

I look at him in disbelief. "What do they have to do with me?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?" he asks annoyed.

"Your father wants to turn me into something I don't want to be. I need answers before that happens," I conclude. "Please tell me."

"Fine," he fakes a smile. "Since Miss. Lovely red-head is hybrid meaning she's a vampire, wolf, golden-tiger, and angel. She can turn you into a hybrid and all the other crap my 'daddy' wants," he starts.

"As for Samantha, she's Luna's daughter which makes her a half-blood. Half-goddess and half-werewolf. She would be your replacement, if all else fails," he continues.