Chapter 19 📎

Seven Months Later...

PHOEBE

Pain traveled through my body. It hurt having a kid but the pain was totally worth it. I had a baby girl now. My Callie. My baby was finally here and i was in love with her beauty. I loved her as much as I love Shay.

 I loved her as much as I love Shay

CARA

I held the small body of my niece in my arms. I was so careful. She looks so goddamn fragile. She's so beautiful. Tears pool in my eyes and it seems like it what I've been doing recently. Cry. Cry. Cry. Cry. But life moves on, right?

 But life moves on, right?

Four Years Later...

"Give me that chubby little baby! I demand Hayley to give me her kid, Christopher.

"Cara! You had him like five minutes ago!" I hear James whine.

I roll my eyes. What a baby! They had their kid three months ago and it's already so cute and chubby! The family is filling up with babies! Even though not all the ladies are family directly, they are starting to have their kids too! Lily is five months pregnant with her second child. Mia is a few days pregnant. Isabella had her kid, Leo, two years ago. Mindy had her kid eleven months after Phoebe had Callie. Samantha had her child, Andrew, about five months ago after a few years of ups and downs with Mason. She wasn't exactly as emotionally stable as they thought when they left. But we're still filling up with kids anyway. I love them all! Hayley finally gives me Chris. He's so adorable. My thoughts are interrupted when I start feeling sick. I hand Chris back to Hayley as fast as I can and I run for the closest bathroom.

"Cara, are you alright?" I look up and I see Lily standing in the door way.

"Yes, I think so," I reply.

I stand up from my kneeling position. I see her looking at me intensely like she was concentrating and at the same time trying to figure out so much.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her, interrupting her from her intense stare that was completely creepy.

"Are you pregnant?" She blurts out.