Chapter 12 📎

Troian Bellisario is Samantha Kirk (from Rejected for Being an Omega)

JAMES

"Shay?" I call out to a fainted body.

"Aiden?" I hear Hayley call out to another fainted body.

While in the party, Aiden and Shay had started feeling pain from their mates. They eventually fainted so I had some guys help me take them into one of the pack houses and placed them in the living room. We were currently trying to wake them but nothing.

One hour.

Jessica's voice kept echoing through my mind. We have to wake them up soon. It's almost time to go. These guys wouldn't wake up.

 These guys wouldn't wake up

AIDEN

I was walking down a hall until I got to the... Janitor's closet?

I went in and waited for something to happen. I opened the door. I reached out to something and caught a this and pulled it in the closet. I closed the door in the process. It was... Cara? She was about to scream but I quickly covered her mouth with the palm of my hand.

"Shh... I just want to talk," I said looking into her greenish-blue eyes. She nods and I take my hand off her mouth.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asks.

I stares at her like forever until I spook. Somehow I knew she was mad.

"You know you are beautiful when you're mad," I says smiling. She flinched when I cupped her face in the palm of my hands.

"It's too bad your brothers aren't here to bust my ass," I said in what sounded like a sarcastic voice.

I didn't notice her place her leg between mine until I felt the impact of her knee on my shins. I hurt like sh!t. I groan as I let go of her and bend over. I fall on the floor and she bends over and cups my chin so I'm looking at her. She was smirking then she straightened. She walks out of the closet leaving me with my pain.