Chapter 14 📎

Robert Pattinson is Jonathan

CARA
- Thursday -

"When am I getting turned?" I ask Jonathan who has kindly removed as four from the cell in the dungeon intro a proper suite.

"Tomorrow," he replies.

"Why tomorrow?"

"It's a full moon and your mate will most likely to be able to find you by midnight," Jonathan replies.

"Isn't he supposed to not find me? Isn't that the whole point about being kidnapped?" I question.

"Yes, but like I said before I want nothing to do with this crap. This is all my father," he says.

"Okay," I said.

"Please, eat you food," he points to the plate of food on the table in front of me.

I groan loudly like a whining little kid. "Do I have to?"

"Stop asking questions and do as you're told for once," Jonathan replies.

"Yes, do as you're told," a booming voice enters the room.

Jonathan stands abruptly. "Father," he says.

Father? What? Oh... stupid me. It's Jonathan's father, Lord Adrastos. Great the b*tch has arrived.

Lily and Mia stand from their seat and they curtsy.

"Lord Adrastos," They both greet.

Then Samantha stands and does the same. His gaze then lands on me after acknowledging them. I realize that I'm still sitting.

"I ain't doing that sh*t," I say.

"Suit yourself," Adrastos says. "I already knew you were a feisty one,"

Oh dear... Aiden called me feisty but then again this d*ck sounds like Aiden (somehow) but mostly like Lord Megatron from Transformers. I hate Lord Megatron.

"Father, to what do we earn such a pleasant surprise?" Jonathan breaks the silence.

"Ladies, please give us some privacy," Adrastos requests.

I scoff and stand. Not for him but for me. Lily, Mia, Samantha, and I walk out of the dining room.

"Father?" I hear Jonathan says before I could walk out completely.

"What?" Adrastos says.

I turn on my wolf hearing as I close the door.

"Why are you here?"

"Because I came to see how my beautiful young ladies are doing," Adrastos says.

"You're lying," Jonathan says. "I can read right through you, Daddy. Why do you even bother lying?"