Chapter 14

" Smile 'cause it looks perfect on you."

       I     a   m      h   i  s    p u n c h b a g

"Mum? Are you okay?You look so pale," I frowned, the spitting of blood continued in the various degrees during the whole day. She looked almost dead.

Standing up, eyes closed, "See? I'm alright. I just have a cough."

Being the naïve girl I was, I believed her. Massaged her back, and started singing some rubbish. She'd always sing to me when I'm in pain, or even on my period. I didn't need a boyfriend to rub my back, to say some sweet words, or even cuddle with me. I had my mum, and it was more than enough.

"Angel,"  Someone kept pinching arm, someone annoying I may add. It was a boy's voice. Not man. "Angel," he kept on repeating.

Eyes still closed, I muttered a mmm.

"You were having a nightmare."

Straightening myself, breathing in sharply once more in a bid to calm the swirl in my stomach and dizziness in my head. There was a ringing in my ears, my heart rate stopped racing, and the heavy thumping to my temple eased.  " It's probably about Spongebob dying."

He gave me "you kidding me " look, and shook his head. " You were crying too. Also about Patrick dying?"

I wanted to laugh, to just shrug it off, I couldn't, " Please drop it."

" You missed the food ."

"I'm not hungry." It was a lie, my stomach was probably making some ' farting' noises from hunger. "Be back in a minute." I said as I stood up and made my way to the God-knows-where bathroom. My bladder was full.

Sallowing  hard, I opened the door to the extra small toilet.  My throat felt sore, my mind full of unravelling thoughts  that confused any sensible analysis of what to do. After doing my needs, and washing my face twice, I went back to my seat.

"Remain ten minutes till we land, are you excited?"

Hell YES , I tried to act cool and said, " Yeah."

"Great."

There was a long silence, and then Alex Blake spoke, " Still scared of planes?"

"It's my first time, so excuse me."

He rolled his eyes, and continued playing on his phone.

" Ladies and gentlemen,this is your captain speaking we've reached our destination. I hope you enjoyed the flight. Welcome."

{a/n = not exactly the same}

"Finally," I muttered, standing up and stretching a little.

Alex already had my bag carried by him, along with his.

"Students," The teacher said loud enough for every single one on the plane to hear.  He masked his embarrassment by coughing. " Follow me, please make sure to stay in the group. You're not kids."

♡♢
Later that day, after we've arrived to the hotel, I was destined to share the same room as Chloe.

Feeling depressed, I decided to walk to the café across the hotel, despise the teacher's warning not to leave the hotel. I couldn't care less.

I still had my backpack with me, too lazy to drop it back in the room.

The whether was sunny, it was indeed a happy day.

Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says to the Earth,

"You owe me."

Look
What happens
With a love like that,
It lights the whole world

"Hey, beautiful face." A voice breathed in my ear. I stopped in my track. I leapt aside, nervous.

Turning, I started at the boy in front of me. The first thing I've saw in his face were his eyes- they were unique, a mixture of grey and blue. Very attractive.

He wasn't hot or sexy as  girls nowadays adresses boys. He was the kind of a boy whom you might fangirl over his cute face. Or probably his pretty eyes. He had freckles all over his nose, which is the definition of pure cutiness.

"Excuse me?"

" A beautiful girl walking alone? With that hot body of yours," he stepped closer, tracing  his hand over my lips. I glared at him, and slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare touch me again," I hissed, emphasing every word.

"I'm Ryan."

"And I don't care."

"Aw nice name."

"Lame as your face."

He probably didn't expect that, he thought I might giggle at his lame jokes? Hahhaha. No.

"Your face is more attractive than the word itself."

"You're so cheesy."

"But I don't like cheese." He frowned. I laughed at his stupidness. Don't mind me, I'm not a good influence, that's how I act with boys.

"Are you stupid or are you stupid?"

We were still fighting over something stupid in the middle of a street.

"Let me invite you for cheeseburgers over there." He pointed to a small restaurant with wide windowsthat were frosted over.

Who could say no to free food? Well, certainly not me.

♡♤

I hadn't realize it was dark until Ryan mentioned something about babysitting his cousin, so he had to leave, he promised me, though, to pay a visit.  He payed the  bill, of course.

Turns out he was a good guy, a funny one too, awkwardly mentally coughs, he lives here, but he's half Spanish, plus he's a sucker for Teen wolf too. Shocker, I know.

♤♡

I walked back to the hotel, feeling exhausted, to find the whole class, including a very angry teacher. I panicked.

"Who do we have here," He started; his eyes turning into pure hatred." If it wasn't for Chloe, I wouldn't have even known that you went God knows where, although I've repeated a million times to stay together."

He stepped closer, that he was just few inches away from me. Suddenly it's all too familiar. His judging eyes, that look , biting his lips.

My step-dad

And I knew what was going to happen next. And deep inside I was scared as shit.

■■■■■■

Please  comment / vote/ fangirl if you liked it xox