Startings

Before you read, I hope you aren't thinking this story romanticize abuse

Before you read, I hope you aren't thinking this story romanticize abuse. It really saddens me that someone might think this way. The main characters are not in a relationship, so before you think about commenting any hate please read. In other words: not a love story. If you're looking for one, check my other works.

I just wanted to write a story about a certain topic which is 'Bullying', I've read and heard many stories about it and it came to my attention that the topic was kind of ignored. Edit: thankfully the topic is now highlighted and more people are talking about it.

This is dedicated to everyone who gets abused, physically or mentally. If you're abused, please contact someone, don't stay silent about it, because it will affect you.

[And for the ones who are worried about me, I don't get abused. Thanks for your concern]

My teacher once told us she was abused for nearly 10 years and she kept quiet because of her two kids, and it makes me sad because a lot of mothers stay silent because of their kids.

I'm always here if you need to talk to someone. Just know you're loved and you're gorgeous, both inside and outside.

{ are you a ftr or str?}

#girlpower #femalepower #blacklivesmatter #muslimlivesmatter #humansmatter #weallmatter #spreadlove #spreadkindess

My name's Hadeel which means the cooings of pigeons. What's yours and does it have any interesting meaning?