⋅15. Revange⋅

-What should I do about her, your majesty? Elijah asked.

If I have to stand one more bloody trial, so help me...

-Erase her memories, give her some of the vampire blood we have stored and give her a room, he said, whipping the corner of his mouth.

He came into the room without me sensing him and that says something. He gave the orders like a man who knew what he was doing. Looking at him, I couldn't help myself but smile. He was just so...

-What, here? Elijah asked. Why would we give her a room?

-Because I just ate the maid.

__________
-Oh darling, what a mess you made! Jane nagged him. Couldn't you use the dungeons?

I was trying so hard not to laugh at the scene in front of me. He was no help in this matter, the "couldn't care any less" look that was all over his face. Suddenly his eyes sparkled.

-Didn't know we had dungeons, he said smirking. Good to know, dearie.

He exit the room in vampire speed, leaving me chuckling.

-Wait... OH NO YOU DON'T. COME BACK HERE, Jane shouted after him before following him, God knows where.

I sighed in relief, finally, no one pays attention to me.
That might sound really strange coming from a queen but since the Cullen's trial, everyone expected me to find a solution to everything, from old disputes which ended in blood so many times, to weddings between supernatural races. My head was so full of everything I couldn't stand one more minute one that throne talking to everyone and anyone. That's why I was so pleased when he turned up.
Absolutely no idea how did he know where I was or how to find me, but I'm so glad he did. I get to take the day off and finally have some alone time. Or maybe not alone.

I took my phone out of my pocket and send a quick text. Shouldn't take longer than...

-Your majesty? His voice trembled.

I closed my eyes for a second, just to breathe in. The smell, the beautiful smell.

-Have you done what I asked you, Gadreel?

-Yes, of course, your majesty. It's all ready.

I smiled, something I find myself doing rather often today.

-Good, I said. Fetch him and we shall be going, right away.

He noded and exited the room. Poor Lilley's room, the old maid...
Proceeding to return to my chambers, I noticed something unusual... Something that isn't supposed to be there... I sighed.

-What are you doing here, Rosalie? I asked, stopping in the middle of my walking.

She let go of the shadows she was hiding into and stepped into the light. She hissed at me.

-Have you forgotten that I'm so much more older than you and that I'm lethal? Do you think a hiss will do anything to scare me? Or make me feel threatened? I assume that was your point, of course.

She could only smirk. Nothing more than a smirk.

-Go on then, I said. Scare me, threaten me. I don't think there is anything in this world that would scare me. Not coming from you, anyway.

She smirked, again. But this time, she proceeded to actually talk.

-An information came to me later after my brother's trial, she said. Something I have ordered in case you wouldn't have the sanity to release him.

I returned her smirk. If she thinks she has leverage on me...

-That boy who's spinning around you... He's a bitten, isn't he?

I left out a small chuckle.

-This is your threat? I have never hidden the fact that he is a bitten ouijia.

-Oh no, dear Bella, you haven't. The First know about him.

I tilted my head.

-There is nothing wrong with having a bitten, now, is it? The question rolled off my lips.

-Oh, it isn't... Unless there are more ouijias in the world than you think of, she hissed at me.

-What are you talking about? I'm the last one.
-Not really, Bella. There are 5 more ouijias into this world.
-It's forbidden!
-Oh, I know... And the First knows as well... Someone might say you are building yourself an army.

My heart skipped a beat.

-What are you implying, Rosalie?

-Boo, she said.

She spread her arm forward and in her grasp there was a letter. An official letter. TF being the seal. She gave me the letter laughing, turned around and exited my castle.

____
-Your ma...
-Not now, Gadreel, I said.
-It's important, your majesty... The master asked to talk to you.
-I said, not now. He has no longer a saying here, now is he? I asked.

Gadreel bowed and exited my chamber without saying another word.
-What am I going to do, I whispered... I need help.

The door opened.

-Gadreel, I SAID...

-Not now, sister dearie, I heard you are in trouble. How may I help you?

I let out all the air that was left in my lungs saying his name...

-Nicklaus.