•Prologue•

UNDER EDITING. Read at your own risk.

**Inspired by a wattpad user. Not the same story, tho.

I DO NOT own any of the base characters that you already know from the 4 book series, Twilight. The rest of them are simply from my imagination. Please vote, comment, subscribe and don't forget to enjoy :)

_________

AN (Author note): This story starts after Bella's birthday, just when he wants to talk with her, into the woods And also in this particular fan-fiction vampire don't sparkle. They are REAL vampires. (Not that Stephenie Meyer aren't)

As we were approaching the heart of the woods, I started to get creeps. What is going to happen'? Why couldn't he just tell me in the driveway? Edward was strangely quiet. I didn't knew what to believe anymore. Suddenly he stopped. I noticed five seconds before I could get my nose crashed into his back. I stopped from walking as I breath all the air left in my lungs and take a whole new bunch.

-Ok Edward. We are in the middle of nowhere. You are extremely quiet and it give me creeps. Spit it out, what's going on?

He still wouldn't look at me, like I had something on my face that disgusted him or something.

-Ok ... You brought me here, and now you won't even talk. Smart move, jackass.

He started to strain his back muscles and breathe heavily (even if vampire don't breathe, he used this "skill" to calm down) .He finally decided that I deserve to see his face, turning himself to me. He took a deep breath and then spoke.

-Look, Bella..., he started.

Whoa whoa whoa. "What's wrong?" I thought to myself.

-We are leaving, he gave it to me like a punch in the stomach.

-Um okay... Let me just 15 minutes to tell this situation to Charlie .

His eyes got a little sparkle as he took another deep breath and spoke again .

-No, Bella. WE are leaving. Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Rose, Jasper, Alice and me. Not you Bella.

WHAT??? Is he going to leave me behind? On what reason? For what?

-What? I asked angrily

-Look, Bella. You are just a human. A hopeless little human. I am a powerful vampire. I can hurt you anytime. And after all those, you were just a fun to me. Like a little pet.

A pet ? What does this guy thinks ? That I am just a toy ? That I don't have feelings?

-Excuse me ? This is what are you doing ? Go to a little town, without sun, without any suspicious people asking about crimes, go to a high school for like the billionth time, get a girl fall for you, tell her your secret and then leave her ? Are you really that hypocrite?

-All of that, without the secret. You just founded out, thing that wouldn't had to happen' . He said simply with a smile on his face.

-I didn't meant nothing for you ? I asked full of anger .

-Nope, he said putting a painful accent on "pé" . Never. I am a vampire, Bella. I am not capable of feeling anything.

-No. You are just an asshole. That's the description. How could you make me fall so hard for you and then what ? Are you going just to step out of my life ? Like none of this ever happened ? Like you never met me ? Like you never kissed me or tell me that you love me ?

-You just described perfectly what I am going to do.

He got a smirk on his face. He start walking leaving me there. I was devastated .

-Oh, and Bella, he said. I turned myself to see him. He wouldn't look into my eyes, but I'm glad he didn't. If I saw his eyes in that particular moment after what he told me, I would rip them out.

-Yes? I asked quietly, but he could hear.

-I never loved you, he said and get out of the woods in vamp speed.

I couldn't keep myself into pieces so I broke, and I broke so bad that I kneeled down. How could he? He... He... I didn't had proper words to describe him and what I was feeling. I started to cry so bad that I had to lodge my fingers in the ground to make the pain stop. But that didn't helped to much, still feelt pain all over my body. I lay down on the ground, feeling a hole in my stomach. I tried to snuggle, and when finally did it, I was laying there on the ground. I was terrified. What I was going to do next. I felt myself falling apart, like I never been a whole. The only sounds that broke the silence of the woods was my sobbing, and they way I was breathing way to heavily. My hands were full of dirt. I felt my eyes hurting me and I didn't even wanted to imagine how I would look in a mirror. I cried and cried. I couldn't believed that HE just did this . I didn't even want to think about him, I didn't want to pronounce it again. I don't even... I don't... I don... I... I easily felt like falling asleep, my eyes puffed, getting lower and lower and they easily stick together. After I felt into a deep sleep I just heard, like a little whisper:

"Bella..."