⋅13. To many red eyes.⋅

When you know that you are months away from dying, what are you suppose to do? Make a list with all your "dying wishes", spend that college fond for some no-need stuff that you, obviously don't need, but you want them? Say goodbye to all your friends, relatives, loved ones? And what if you don't die? A miracle appears and saves your life? Are you going to be happy? Happy that you will get to live more? Or sad? Sad that you've already embrace your dying status?

That is me right now. I am getting weaker and weaker with every day that passes. I've seen the signs, but I just managed to keep them under control, until that day...

*Flashback*

-A month ago. Three weeks before *that day*-

A pixie hair came running in vampire speed, right in front of me. She was blocked by Demetri and Alec immediately.

-Let go of me, butt heads! She screamed at them, but they were just keeping her away from me.

-Let her go, I've said. My two bodyguards stepped away as burned.

I had only enough time to stand up before my face was covered with her dark hair.

-Why haven't you told me? She almost yelled at me.

I started chuckling .

-Was I suppose to? I asked her

She hit me just a little in the shoulder.

-duuh?! You told me once, why made me forget?

-Alice, I sighed. You can't keep that kind of a secret.

Her pupils just dilated.

-What? I can keep a secret!

-Pst, Alice, don't look now, but Demetri is checking you out.

She turned her head instantly searching the room with her golden eyes.

-What?! Where?! She screamed.

I burst in laughers.

-See? Told ya. You can't keep a secret.

She hissed loudly.

-Fine, fine. I have a huge mouth. Happy?

We both started laughing. After a couple of moments, she just realized something. Her mouth opened but no words come out.

-Alice? I squeezed her shoulder gently, fighting with all my strength not to read her thoughts.

She closed her mouth. Then opened it again, but for this same, something came out:

-Remember that time when I had a vision at the club? I just nodded. Well, it happened.

I gasped then frowned at her.

-But how? I've seen Carlisle. His eyes are normal.

-Yeah, that's what I have to say. In my vision, everyone besides me and Edward started feeding on blood. But now... Now it's just him. And we can't find him. I have a bad feeling about this, Bells. I think he's hurt...

This time I was the one who had her mouth open.

-Excuse me, Alice, I have to do something, I quickly apologized and tried to get pass her.

-Waaaa, waaa, waaa, she stopped me. Are you going to find him, aren't you! It wasn't a question, but I still nodded.

She gasped.

-Take me with you! He's my brother after all.

I shake my head.

-This is something I have to do, not you.