⋅07.Buzzkill⋅

Hi guyss ! Omg, over 1,4k reads thank you so much!!

I made my 5 comments so here I am. I am uploading this story from my phone, and sometimes is hard for me to write, I misspell some words etc. And because I love and enjoy writing this story sooo much, I actual purchase the premium SwiftKey from google play. :d. Until now is working fabulous

. Enjoy!

-My legs are sore! Alice complains, as she threw herself into the passenger sit.

I raised an eyebrow.

-You are a vampire, how is that even possible? I asked her giggling.

Rolling her eyes, Alice hitted me friendly in my arm.

-Hey you, not when I am driving! I joked a little.

We were again on the driveway, after a shopping spree. We almost bought the entire mall.

-You are the boss Alice, is your thing, I said while smiling, remembering our shopping.

She gave me a cracked smile. She turned her face to me.

-Bella... You are not gonna like this, she spoke.

*

-No hell no! I yelled pulling into the parking lot and turning off the car.

-Bella, please, she made a puppy face.

She think I can't say no to that? My decision was clear.

-I said no! What is so hard to understand?

I looked everywhere but in her golden eyes. The sadness almost took over her iris, and her jaw is dropped but not in surprise. She sighed.

-You don't even want to try! She complains.

I rolled my eyes and finally looked at her.

-Alice, I hate you!

She smiled. I took off my seat belt and I get out of the car. Before slamming the door I yelled at her:

-You owe me big, pixie hair!

Alice just giggled while she exit the car herself.

-OK, now really, where is the rest of this? I pointed at my dress which was like 2 palms up from my knee.

Alice stared at me and then burst into laughing.

-I don't see what it is so funny, I said in a disgraceful way.

Alice walked around the car and when she was in front of me she finally spoke:

-Bells, we are going to have so much fun! Her crystal clear laugh made me smile a little.

Alice took my arm and we started walking towards the big building in front of us.

The house music could be heard from over 3 kilometers away, and the light show was pretty amazing. Drunk teenagers were outside this massive club, laughing and get into their cars.

Sure, drink and drive, smart choice. I sent some vibes to all the drivers, they should be able to make it home safely.

-Earth to Bella! Alice pulled my hand a little to catch my attention.

I just smiled at her as we walked in. The inside, I must say, it's absolutely gorgeous. With black velvet on the walls and a long red carpet, with a big dance floor and a podium were girl were dancing half naked, but somehow they managed to look gorgeous. I never been into a club before so I was looking everywhere trying to memorize everything.