⋅08.Royalty Troubles.⋅

~Read the A/N from the end of the chapter!! ~

A pair of hazel eyes were watching me from the tip of my toes to the top of my head. Memories started to come. Every world, every smile, every laugh, every joke. Everything came back. I ran as fast as I could, and that is in vamp speed, towards the boy. He spread his arms as I almost jump there. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt protected. It felt like... home.

-Jacob! I murmured.

I hugged him tightly. He kissed the top of my head, without letting me go for a second.

-What are you doing here? I asked when the hug was over.

Jacob just scratched the back of his head.

-Um... I can ask you the same thing. Why are you here?, he replied to my question with another question.

-What?A girl can't have a little fun?Jacob I am 18. I never tried this life style before, and to be honest with you , I like, no, I love it. I don't look like a regular ''club girl'' but I really enjoyed my night out. It was pretty intense. And kind of... magical, I giggled remembering my meeting with Nicklaus. What about you, big boy? I asked hitting him friendly in his arm.

-Partying partying partying , same as you know, Jacob said with an ear-to-ear smile.

I cracked a smile. Jacob opened his mouth a few times to say something, but close it again everytime, like he couldn't find his proper words.

-Bella, we miss you. Charlie is desperate, he finally said.

Jacob's eyes were sad, and I could see very clearly that he wanted to say some more. Some more things that will hurt him more than it will hurt me.

-He put flyers all over the city, he tried to find you, for God sake Bella, he even quit his regular fishing trips and goes around the town and out of it with the hope that he will find you, Jacob almost yelled at me.

I sighed. This isn't good. None of the Volturi took care of my Bella Swan life. Someone is in trouble. Big trouble. A royalty trouble. Troubles with a Queen.

-Um... Jacob I couldn't take it anymore. After the break up, I just couldn't stay around. He did manage to give my heart a big scar, which is not healing.

His eyes went huge as he stared at me.

-Did what?! The bastard dumped you? Jacob asked madly.

I sighed.

-Jacob is alright... I tried to say.

-I'm gonna rip the heart of this bloody sucker, Jacob yelled.

I huffed.

-Is none of his fault, Jacob. Please calm down.

Jacob looked at me and hugged me again tightly. As my arms were around his neck I closed my eyes and visualize his mind. I entered. I need to know what he is up to,what does he wants to do.

"~That son of a... He hurted Bella. My Bella. How can he stand with himself?

~Oh God she is smelling so good. And she looks stunning!

~I will find that bastard and make him pay for what he did "

Jacob mind was a little hard to read, but I managed it. Thoughts were running in his head, making my own head spin around.

-Jacob, I murmured.

Jacob looked at me, with his sad eyes. I placed both on my hands on his cheeks and looked straight into his eyes. His skin was hot. Perks of beeing a werewolf. Sometimes I have the same temperature that he does right now.