⋅05.The truth⋅

The door opened without me even touching it. I smiled in my mind. Jane was in front of me, looking at me with huge eyes and a gasp escaped her mouth.

-Bella... I didn't hear you coming, she said trying to excuse herself.

Of course she didn't, I made my steps quietly. I needed a full effect.

-Is everything alright Bella? She asked looking worried at me.

I put forth my hand and Jane was looking terrified. She made a stepped backwards. I mentally pulled her on the wall.

-Bella! Bella is everything alright?

I put a shield around the room so nobody could hear us.

-Ok? I laughed sarcastically. Do I look ok to you Jane? I asked her.

She shook her head violently.

-How could you? I am so disappointed od you! I though we were friends, I said with a growl.

-Bella what are you talking about?! Are you sleep walking? Jane was really confused.

I huffed.

-Please, you know exactly what I am talking about.

She bitted her lip.

-I trusted you, I yelled at her. Do you want to die? Tell me. After so many years of living on this earth; tell me, do you want to die?

She shocked her head violently.

-I can boil your own blood until you explode, or I can decapitate you without even touching you. You are not aware of my powers, Jane! I can do anything.

She looked at me and then I saw it, in her eyes. They started to enlight.
She started to laugh, and so did I. I put her down and she came running towards me and pull me in a bear hug.

-You scared me, she complains.

I laughed at her.

-You should see your face, it was priceless.

-Bla bla bla, a little tiny "Yo, Jane, hello, yeah, I remember everything now ", don't you think it was enough?! she slapped me friendly in the arm.

We both laugh and continue hugging each other, like we haven't seen one another in like years. And so it was, with my 3 year lost memories, I wasn't capable to give her a friendly hug from the beginning.

-I missed you, Bells, she said ruffling my hair.

I just smirked at her.

-Well, you can't tell anyone, I said now being serious.

-But... why? she cries . Master Aro is dying to have you back. Master Marcus and Master Caius are really happy that you are back, it was a little longer this time, I am sure you know that. They will be worried if you can't remember.

-I know Jane, I always remember on the 3rd day. But I want to play a little with them, because Aro left me in Forks longer, on purpose, because he was jealous, I said calmly.

Jane just cracked a smiled.

-What's your plan? She asked with a devil smirk on her face.
***

Dressed up, with makeup done and my hair looking stunning, we were now heading to the throne room. We took the same way as the first time, and I manage myself while I was looking at my portrait hanging there on the wall, like it was meant to stay there forever. "Queen Isobel the 3rd" was inscripted below on a golden plate. It wasn't there last time, so I was right. Aro was expecting me to remember, like I always do. I just smiled. The same smile that was painted up there. I managed that smile, this is going to be really fun, I told myself.