•02. Secrets & a new friend•

I was exploring the room too see if I could find anything, by looking, here. The room was quite big with a lot of things here but still wasn't crowded. It looked like a regular room, if regular room usually gives you creeps. I finally spotted a closet somewhere near the door. This room is so dark, I don't really like it, it doesn't look like anything familiar.

Aro was gone from quite a while now. He said that if I need anything I should call Jane, whoever that be. And how am I supposed to "call her"? I don't have a cell phone, or a bell or anything. I felt a little bit bad when I though "a bell", like she was a servant or anything.

I get off bed and on the top of my toes I easily got in front of the dresser. I took a deep breathe and opened both doors. There where common clothes, but even long dresses, Victorian style. I don't know what I am supposed to wear. It will be just him, Jane, a few guards and his brothers? Or it will be something more? I wish that Jane was here so she could help me figuring this.

I was admiring one of the dresses when I heard a little knock on the door. I closed the dresser and go to see what happened. Behind the door was, I guess, Jane. It was the girl from earlier, but I can only tell if this is Jane or not .

-Isabella, she said while smiling ear-to-ear. I am glad that you called me .

-I did what? I was confused, I didn't even pronounced her name out loud, not that I knew it.

She start giggling and put her arm over my shoulder.

-I am Jane, by the way. She told me.

As I was closer to her now I could see that she had the vampire-beauty, but sadly she was frozen at the age of 17. She was a petite girl, with gorgeous eyes, even if they were bloody red.

-I am Bella, I told her , but obviously she knew who I was . I didn't actually called you, but since you are here, can you help me a little bit?

She responded with a huge smile on her face. She curtsey.

-As you wish, Master Aro's miracle. What would you like to wear?

I smiled inside of my head, seeing that here I finally get to have some respect.

-This room is so dark, Jane. And airless. Could you please open some windows?

Jane shacked her head as yes and start to open windows. She executed exactly as I said. The room was more lighten now. I could see it clearly. Jane came in front of me and asked me:

-What would you like to dress with when we are going to the throne room?

I thought about it for a bit and I decided that was improperly to wear leggings with a band T-shirt and some converse, clothes that I would usually wear in Forks.

-Can I please have some black high heels, with spike heel, black jeans and a simple black shirt ?

-Of course. Let me look for them a bit. As I look for them , why don't you take a hot shower? You might use it. It will calm you down and relax every muscle in your body. You have everything in need right there, she showing me a door. I just smiled at her and get into the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and the reflection wasn't that bad. My hair was all wild and a total mess. I had dark circles under my eyes. Who am I trying to fool? I was a total disaster, I look miserable and feel miserable. I looked like hell. I was right. I didn't wanted to see my bloody reflection in a mirror. How could I let myself look like this? How could I let HIM do this to me? Who am I and what have I done with the real me? I can't recognize myself in a simply mirror. How did HE did this to me? I wasn't like this, at all. Have I just turned in something that I hate the most? I hate when I see girls suffering from a brake up, but they just cry and get a little fat on their legs because of the chocolate they eat to forget. But me? I am sitting here in a bathroom I don't know, looking at a reflection I don't recognize. I put my hands in my hair and start to panicate. I'd wish to disappear. At least my reflection to do so.

I started screaming and I could hear a crack. Guess that the mirror is broken now. Just like my heart. Millions and millions of broken pieces, soon enough turning into dust. I wish that he could feel what I am feeling now. But that's not possible. He is incapable of feeling anything.

I could hear Jane trying to get in the bathroom but the door won't open. I felt powerful, but I was afraid of my own dark side. I tried to calm down, thinking about fluffy dogs and cute little kittens and I could calm myself a bit. I put my hand on the wall and I started to fall. When my bump hit the floor, Jane came rushing into the bathroom.

-Bella? Are you alright?

Jane looked like me like a mother would look at her baby girl whom just fell from the bicycle. She put her hand on my cheek, caressing it a bit. Then, all of the sudden her whole face turned to my arm.

-Bl... Blood... she murmured Bella I can... I can't... she said licking her lips, her nostrils fuming.

Oh God.

-Jane? Jane look at me, I said. She finally turned her face to me. Her eyes got a darken color now, around her iris .

-I know you can do this, I trust you, I said calmly.

She closed her eyes and took some deep breathes. When she opened her eyes, the bloody red color was there again.

-Thank you Bella, she said with a relief in her voice

I just smirked at her. She asked me multiple times if I was ok and if I needed anything, like help getting a shower. I was ok, I guess... My reflexion made me crazy but now that the mirror is gone, I am feeling good again. I told Jane that I will be fine by myself, so she lefted the bathroom, continue to look for my clothes. I breathed heavily as I took my clothes off and jump into the shower. Not exactly jumped. The hot water relaxed every muscle in my body and made me feel better and better as I cleaned myself. My hair wasn't that bad, now with shampoo in it. I pass the fingers through it and it quickly my hair started to unravel.

I finished my shower after, maybe half a hour. I covered myself with a long and fluffly green towel. I touched my face and I was wondering... how did I did all those stuffs... this is a mystery I got to solve.

Jane did a great job finding my clothes, she gave me exactly what I asked. Now I was sitting on a chair, waiting for her to finish my hair. She loved to do make up and hairstyles, as she already told me. She did a wonderful job with my makeup. I was beautiful. I never thought of myself as beautiful, but now I could really see how good looking I am. The whole makeup was focused on my eyes for highlight their brownish color. I wore a lot of black and dark colours on my eyes, with a smoking red lipstick. She finished my hair. It was a messy bun but in a very elegant way. I was ready to meet the Volturi family.

-Bella, wait. You will be needing this. Jane said while she handed me something long and black.

I took that from her hands and it was a beautiful cape. She was wearing something smiliar but you can't compare the two. The cape in my hands was the one you see on princesses, without a hood. Her had one. I felt like I would totally look unique with this cape. Even if Jane had one .

-Thanks, Jane. I said as I turn back to the mirror and put the robe on. It was Gorgeous with an capital G . I didn't though that a robe will look good on me. I sighed and turned to Jane. She was smiling.

-Thank you, friend.

Jane smiled ear-to-ear and then she showed me the door. I turned myself and start walking, very elegant and very carefully on these high heals. Jane closed the room with a key and then handed it to me. I smirked at her. Continuing my walk, she only intervene when we needed to go left or right. This place was huge, with many rooms and tunnels,marble everywhere and porcelain statues at every step. Paintings were hanging on the walls, most of then with Aro and another two men, perhaps his well-know brothers~ THEY told me about them~ during the centuries. They were all smiling, looking forward. We continue our walk when I saw something on a wall. It was a painting. With a Victorian women in a dress, that I can put my hand in fire for that was in the closet, sitting in a straight position, with her hands together. I continue to look at her hands, she had a really beautiful ring, I think its lapizlazuri from today. I looked at her hair, long and brown hair and then finally at her face. I stood there completely frozen. Those lips, those cheeks, that mouth, those eyes...

-Jane? I asked in a really low voice.

-Hmm?

-Is that me ??