•03. Marcus and Caius.•

-You? Jane started to laugh, but I can tell by looking at her eyes that it was a fake one, forced.

-Jane! You know something, please, tell me!I asked her.

She stopped laughing. Her look was terrified. What did I did wrong?

-Bella... I really shouldn't tell you. Oh my God, why did I even get this way? She hesitate.

-Jane, I tried again. I need to know, please, tell me. I adopted a really cute face, puppy eyes type.

She was looking at me like I was from Pluto or something.

-I can't tell you Bella... Even if I wanted too, I can't. Trust me, I am the first person that wants so badly for you to remember... Her eyes went wide open as she looked at me. A gasp escaped her mouth. Oh my God, I said too much. Bella, Bella please. If you are my friend, like you told me earlier, please forget what I just told you. And don't ask any other questions. Take this out of your mind, please! I promise you that you will know everything soon. But now stop, please.

I looked at her and she was really scared of this. What is going on, seriously ?! It drives me crazy. And remember... Remember what? Did I've been here before? Oh dear Lord, what is happening to me?

After I promised her that I will get this out of my mind, she was relieved and we continued our way to the throne room. We were standing in front of two big doors. Jane asked me quickly if I was ready and I just nodded. She pushed the doors and they opened, with absolute no sound. You could bet your life that they were going to make a really and loudly noise, but it seems like that's not gonna happen. The throne room was big. I mean, my entire house could fit in and would still been place to move around as you wish. There were no windows here and if they were, they were covered up. In the middle of the room was a big table with 8 chairs. Every one looked different but in the same time, they were identical. The ceiling was a masterpiece, painting of a sky at night, with stars and an beautiful moon. Like a whole universe was up there. The chandelier was huge and made of tiny crystals,giving you the impression that they were ice.

This room was fabulous. Aro was standing up, facing us. I looked at him. So he did. I started walking to him, so he did, until we got really closer. I just hugged him and he responded. He kissed my forehead. I rested my head on his chest. I felt the urge to hug somebody and Aro was all I needed at that moment. He seemed so nice and somehow, familiar along strangers.

-My little miracle, he said as he let me go a bit.

I got closer to his ear and whisper:

-Thank you for the hug. I really needed it. Thank you for everything.

Aro just smiled as he let me go, but he hold my hand. I had the strange feeling that he will be ice cold, but he was not . He is as warmer as me.

-May I say how stunning you look ?

I had a ear-to-ear smile and I could feel my cheek go reddish.

-Thank you, Aro. You look very handsome yourself.

He just smiled. He squeezed my hand a little and we started to head up to 3 real big thrones. There were 2 people there, talking to each other.

-Brothers! Aro got their attention

Both of them immediately stopped their conversations and looked at us.

-I want you to meet Bella, he said with a grin on his face.

They stand up and walked towards us. The blonde haired man , took my free hand and kissed it looking in my eyes.

-Milady, let me introduce myself. My name is Caius. And I am really glad for your return.

Again ? I was here before? Why I don't remember? I just smiled covering my thoughts.

The second man, did the same thing. They were both higher than me or Aro. We are kind of the same height.

-Isabella, he said with in a deep voice. I am Marcus. It's a pleasure to have you back. Me and my brothers, we are extremely happy with your return. Hope you will find your staying with us as pleasant as always.

I smiled. As always?... This gave me shivers down my spine.

We had a little dinner party. Aro, Marcus, Caius, Jane and me. They were drinking blood, but there was food for me. The cook must be cheered. I will note that to myself, stuff to do for later. They all left and go to their rooms, as I stayed more with Aro. He told me stories from when he was a human. I listen to him very carefully not to lose any detail. It was getting really late and he accompanied me to my room. He chose another way than the one I went on with Jane. Why is he hiding things from me ? We headed to my door.

-Thank you Aro for this dinner. It was a real joy to hear all your stories and to meet your lovely brothers.

Aro smiled and he kissed my forehead.

-You don't have to worry, my miracle.

-I am not "little", anymore, Aro ? I joked.

-You are my miracle, my little miracle. You are a miracle Bella, but you are mine, cara, he smiled.

I felt little butterflies in my stomach as he said "mine".

-You care about me, I said.

-Of course !

-Then Aro... I have something to ask you, I said calmly.