⋅06.The Cullens⋅

~Sorry guys. I know that you are used with my weekly update , but I am in my vacation right now, traveling and flying here and there.

I am now in South Africa , writing almost half of the story in the car .Got a huge headache because of this. But I hope you guys enjoy it.

small recap : Bella got her powers back , but she wants Aro and the crew to know that she didn't.

-Do you want more coffe, miss Bella? a boy asked me. He had a nice but mecanic smile on his lips, and a wild ginger hair. He was working here, but something in his eyes told me that he wasn't happy about it. He had bite marks all over his hands and neck. Ugh, they had venon in their fangs.Like seriously, how hard is to heal them after your "meal"?

It was a lovely morning in Italy. The sun was shining brighter then I ever saw in my life. I was having my breakfast in the throne room.

Without any sign of Aro , Marcus , Caius or Jane, I found out later that I had the castle on my hand right now.

"Aro , I see what you did here",I said to myself. Aro thinks that if I am in charge with the castle I will remember everything. But the thing he missed is that my powers , my memories , and my pleasure to be called "Queen" are back.

-No, thank you, Giovani.

His face turned a light red, as he turn around and went back in the kitchen.

After I took my cup of coffee, I announced the guards that I will be in the garden, and nobody should bother me unless is Jane. Or is important. Queen orders. I compelled them to forget about my orders, but keep them up in the sky.

Everybody in the castle knows that I am back, as a queen. But they can't remember about that, unless they see me.

I was drinking my coffee, when I saw a siluette. It was coming towards me, and when the sun reveals who was in shadows, I was gladly that was Giovani. He was holding a plate, with something on it.

-My majesty, I completely forgotten that master Aro put me in charge with giving you this. He hand me the silver plate, and on it it was a letter and a new phone. The latest version of an iPhone.

"Wow , Aro really know what a girl needs"

I took the letter and the phone and told Giovani to go back on his duty. With shaky hands I opened the letter. A calligraphic and elegant write with dark ink got my eyes. I start reading.

"With our return from our lovely lost miracle, we are now gladly that we have her back. And also , we want you and your clan to participate at her... " ;the letter was ending exactly like this. The phone vibrate in my hand , and I saw a text message from Jane. I have her numer ? Wait, does she have a phone?!

From : Jane-poo ♥

Subject : Important!

Text : Hi Bells :) . Big news from London ( I will explain later :) ) , A. wants you to be our queen. He thinks that it will bring your mem. back. Hahahaha. Anyway , please text him, and ask him about the letter. xoxo.

"Jane-poo?London?!QUEEN?!Aro has a phone ?! God bless our way. First off all, what are they doing there?! And second, since when has Aro a phone ? Last time I checked, he has horrified by technology. "Anyway. I had already a contact list, and there were a lot of people I already knew , like Dimitri , Caius and others. I found Aro easily, and I just dialed his number.

-Oh, hi love, he said in a calmly way.

-Love ? I giggled. Does he think I am back?

I could hear Aro sigh.Yep, he dosn't know a thing.