Not an update! A small preview of chapter 12.

Sorry guys if you're disappointed this is not an update! I've been very busy lately, and the next chapter is still in progress. Is almost done, I just need to review a couple of things. But is hard for me to do this from my computer, because, I don't know how others writers do, but my imagination seriously just strikes at night, like 3am or something like this, and I always, always, write from my phone, it's easier for me like this. Lately I had some problems with my phone, but I can assure you, on August 1st, the next chapter ''The throne'' will be here, on time. Here is a little peek :

''[...] -I, Isobel Marie Volturi, first of my name, claim now that the throne, Italy and anything that was once on the three brothers hands, is mine by right and law.
Everyone got extremely quiet and all the clans stick with their kind. Pair with pair. I could see some hazel gold eyes somewhere in the crowd. And I knew that it Carlisle and Esme, Alice and Jasper, Emmet and Rosalie... But no sign of him. I smiled.
-You all know me. I've been in every single clan that is now in this room, I've talked with any single one of you, and known everyone. But, someone is missing, and we wouldn't want to start our beautiful ceremony with a clan incomplete, now would we? I smiled at Carlisle.
He knew I was talking about his son, but he didn't said a word. [...] ''

Hope you're not mad at me or something, I am really, really sorry! Hope that you're still enjoying reading this story as much as I do writing on it! Keep calm & Carry on, love you all and have a nice day!