•04. Let the game begin.•

-This is not possible, Aro said calmly

Every single cell in my body was yelling in desperate need to know what is going on.

-Aro, please. I need to know, this is driving me crazy. And I am insanely honest on this.

Aro was looking at me with his reddish eyes, with compassion. He bited his lower lip and looked nervous. This subject is making Aro being uncomfortable, seriously, what the heck?

-I am sorry miracle, Aro finally said. But I really can't tell you. I wish I could, but you have to find this one by yourself, like you always do. Just, just go to sleep, and we will talk tomorrow. It was a long day; he said recovering all his "Aro-mode".

He bends and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, Aro was gone. I sighed as I turned myself to the door.

Changed in pajamas after closing all the windows and checked if the door was locked, I was lying on the bed. Aro was right, this was a long day. But I really have to know what is going on. If not, I am sure that Aunt Greta will be super excited to have as her rommie at the hospice. I giggled as I thought of her. I really loved her, but she was fine there, the nurses are taking good care of her. I closed my eyes and in the moment my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

~~~

Bella... Bella... honey, wake up. Bella come on, the truth is close, come on sweetie, c'mon. There you go, open your eyes. Good, you see? Good. Now please go in the throne room. Come on, is not that hard. Yeah, like that. Easyyy there big girl, be carefully, we don't need to wake up anyone. A little bit more, come on, we are almost there. Easy, open the door. There you go. Now, you see that little door on Aro's chair? Yes, that one. Go there and open it. Aw damn. Forgot the key. Bella, Bella honey, put your hand under the chair and there is a key. You got it? Good girl, Bella. Now open the door and get down there. Now you will face the truth. Are you ready?

~~~

I felt cold underneath me. My chin was almost frozen. I slowly opened my eyes. I was no longer in my bed. I don't know where I am. I was in a semi-dark room; there were lights from here to here. But not enough for me to see everything that is in this room. For God sake I NEED LIGHT. All off the sudden, from nowhere, lights illuminate my way. I was somewhere, I guess, underground. Wait, I said I need light, I got light and instead of freaking out, I am searching the surroundings?

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I heard a scream and after a few seconds I was conscious that it was mine.

I put my hand on my mouth and got up. This room, tunnel, whatever it was, its creeps me out. I continued walking, hopefully that I will approach something. The lights were a lot brighter as I was stepping on some sort of stones. I rolled my eyes. Whatever broth me here, never thought of getting me some home shoes or slippers?! Never mind. I will deal with the pain later. I tried to make another step, but it was like I got bumped in a wall. I touched the air and my hand hit against I don't know what invisible thing. God, what is happening?

-Let down the wall, I said. At least if I can do all those stuff, maybe I can pass this invisible wall.

The air was shivering. I put my hand where was the wall, but there was nothing then air. Ok what was I? A witch? There can't be no science explication to what is happening to me, or what I can do. I need to know.

-Ok, magical force, tell me what I am, who I am and what is happening to me.

I huffed. No magic voice will answer me.

I closed my eyes, I don't know why, but I did. I felt like I had too. I took a deep breathe. Ok, if I can do all those kind of "tricks" maybe I can remember. I just need to look deeper in my mind.

I struggle to remember, damn, this isn't working. I tried to open my eyes without any success. I took a deep breathe again.

Ok, Bella. You really need to remember...remembe...rememb...remem...reme...rem...

I was watching myself entering in a castle; I was wearing a long black dress, medieval type. The guard let me in immediately and they got off my way like they were scared or something. I put forth my hand and the doors opened by themselves. I tread easily in. The echo of my heels was the only thing hearing. I think I was pissed. My steps straighten out to the throne room, but the castle was a lot more different. I got the way me and Jane walked, but there was only paintings with old kings and a little few with Aro Marcus and Caius. My way was about it ends, when I saw Jane in front of the door.

-I... Queen ..., she murmured.

-Out of my way! I yelled at her and she was frightened.

-I... With all respect, your majesty, but I have strict orders, she said in a really low voice.

-I said... OUT OF MY WAY, I repeated myself, and Jane fell on the ground.

I opened the doors without even touching them.

Aro was standing up in front of me, while Marcus and Caius were sitting at their usual sits, they were all watching me. The weird thing is that, in front of me were four thrones, not three, as usual.

-Aro! I yelled.

Aro looked at me with big eyes and he bited his lip. He was nervous, very unusual for Aro.

-Really? Strict orders? Who do you think I am? Do you think I am playing here? I asked for your presence immediately at Torino and you didn't even bother to show up! I yelled at him.

I was really pissed off.

-Isobel, he said while try to put his hand on my shoulder.

-Don't even think, I said while I point my finger at him.

-Isobel, I was sure you could face it, beside, you won't hurt me, he said as he made a few steps.

I was looking at this scene with a gasp stuck in my neck.

Aro continue to come closer to me and he hugged me. I rested my head on his chest, and he kissed my forehead.

-Yes, but I could. Don't you ever abandon me again.

-I promise, cara mia. He said while he softly kissed me on my cheek. I smiled.

-It's the time, I said.

Aro sighed, as he was looking at me with love in his eyes.

-Do we really have to do this again? What joy is giving you that you will live 3 year again? he asked me softly.

-You know that if I don't do that, I have to die.

Aro said something in another language that made the vision me to give him, in the same language, a whole argument.

-I can transform you! He said.

-Not now, Aro. You know that this is not the time. We have to find them! This is not the way, I promise you, Aro. This will be over, soon.

I got on top of my toes and got closer to Aro. He puts his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. My lips touched his.

The gasp was now free. I watched all the rest of this, perhaps vision.

I closed my eyes and when I opened then I was back in my bed. I remember now, I remember everything! Let the game begin!

★What do you guys think? Comment, vote and share, if you like this story :) ★