Chapter 37: The Wedding (Part 1)

>>Photo is of Gabrielle's hairdo and song is called 'Fifteen' by Taylor Swift which reminds me of Jamie's reference to fifteen in the chapter :) Enjoy!

(Wedding Day)

"I'm not doing it!" I yelled to the other side of the door where my sister and Lexi and trying to get me to wear makeup; I don't have a problem with makeup, I just didn't wanna wear any today.

"Go to hell!" I yelled and then heard them chuckle, I'm starting to wish I was just in the audience. This wedding thing is a pain in the ass and so are my two sisters on the other side of the door!

Flashback

Lexi and I just arrived at the small church in Spike's territory, I looked over at Lexi as she pulled out the plans for the wedding; Yeah, ironically she is the wedding planner. I guess Spike trusted her with it more than anyone else, I don't know why she accepted; I plan on pouring wine on my sister's head at the after party. Lexi was extremely nervous though.

"Relax, It's not your wedding." It's the whores, I added in my head silently.

"I know, I just want everything to be perfect for them." She smiled at me and checked off something on the list as the bouquets arrived; She was excited too, she dragged me out of bed at five in the morning so we could get here early even though the wedding starts at noon, I wanted to kill her.

"You're very strange.." I trailed off as I gave her a calculating look.

"You just now realized this?" she questioned as she narrowed here eyes at a few workers goofing off, she takes her position in today's events very seriously..It's very scary.

"No, I was just confirming it." I smirked and stuck out my tongue as she playfully glared at me. I sighed and leaned on the hood of my car just watching events unfold, everybody working at the wedding was extremely nervouse because their boss, Lexi, was watching their every move. I'm glad I'm not one of them.

"Hey! What are you doing?! You don't just LAY flowers down on the grass! You put them in water! You know?! The magical substance that helps them NOT die you freaking idiot!" Lexi yelled and stomped over to the guys who were goofing off earlier.

I tried not to laugh, I really did; the guys looked like they were about to shit themselves..poor them. Wait! she is distracted! If I make a brake for it..she won't notice! I'm brilliant. I smiled to myself as I nonchalantly opened my drivers side door after getting off the hood. I put one foot in when I heard my name being yelled.

"Jamie! What do you think you are doing!? Huh? trying to escape?! too bad. Take your dress and start getting ready!" She pointed to the back seat and then turned to start yelling at a bunch of teenage guys who broke a couple dishes on accident.

"But! It's only eight!" I yelled but gulped and quickly ran inside when she gave me her death stare all the while I was recieving pleading looks from people who wished they were me, and not about to get yelled at; Whereas, I wished I was them wearing anything but a dress. I pulled open the church doors and looked around.

"Wow." I breathed, the ceiling seemed to be one hundred feet above me and it was covered in painted glass with a bunch of religious icons on it. "This is deffinately not Tahiti." That was one of the things Gabrielle always bragged about, 'having a wedding in Tahiti'.

"Excuse me?" I heard a voice ask as I looked behind me and the same two men Lexi yelled at were struggling to hold a two ton ice sculpture, I quickly moved out of their way and said sorry; Lexi would have my head if they dropped that because of me.