Chapter 10

Picture of Lexi on the side>>

Song: Never say never by The Fray

I opened the pack house door to find myself in an all too familiar living room, suddenly I felt like it was the night I left all over again, except this time Gabrielle and Darius were making out on the couch gropping eachother not noticing I even walked in. Then, of course, things just had to get way better right? Jack comes down the stairs wearing no shirt and jeans because of the little fact blonde bimbo is in her underwear and his shirt. I look around at everyone staring at me with guilty expressions, again!

"Well!," I said clapping my hands together, "Isn't this quite the little predicament we have here?" I put my hands in my leather jacket, watching with amusement as Darius jumps up pushing Gabrielle onto the floor.

"J-Jamie?! It's- It's not what it looks like! I was just.. caught up in the heat of the moment.." Luckily we were 10 feet apart or I might have punched him. Nice lie though! He came up with that one in record time, Everyone was watching T.V and they even went so far as to turn it off.

"Good one, I do have to say getting 'caught up in the heat of the moment' takes a whole 30 minutes? Wow, shocking." hurt was evident in my voice even though I hated it. Nobody moved. Gabrielle was still on her knees on the floor hanging her head, Jack let go of the blonde bimbo and just stood there mumbling cuss words to himself, and Darius was just staring at me with so much hurt I almost wanted to forgive him, almost. "Then again, maybe it was longer than that?" I added.

"You heard? and.. saw.." Darius asked slowly, Naw duh!

"No sh!t sherlock, want an oscar for that one?" He looked angry but it quickly flashed away considering the circumstances. 

"Anyway," I continued. "I've come to inform you that you have three choices. Would you like to hear them?" I asked.

"Jamie, I-" I cut him off

"Nevermind, I'll tell you anyway because this whole 'mate' thing is REALLY pissing me off. Back to buisiness. Number 1 you can let Lexi and I go free and move on, personally I like that one; Number 2 you can kill me because you sure as h3ll aren't murdering Lexi; Number 3 you can let us move out of that house and allow us to move to a different area of the territory as far away from you and your Beta as possible. Do we have an understanding?" Darius nodded.

"Great!" I said sarcastically "So, what's your choice?" I asked turning serious.

"I-I.." he stuttered..

Hey guys! I know it's short but the next chapter I have a little surprise for you! I'll upload very soon! Remember to Fan, Comment, and Vote! <3