Chapter 28

LEXI'S P.O.V (Talking to Jack)

I could feel Jamie's eyes on me as I'm walking with Jack, In a way I'm glad that she is there so that if he tries something I can rely on her to beat him up so I wouldn't have to do it myself. In another way I would like some freaking privacy but she is protective and I know she will look the other way if I ask her too. I'm glad I have her in my life and I don't ever want her out of it because having a friend like Jamie? it's worth alot.

It was silent for the first few minutes, Jack spoke up first.

"I'm sorry." he said taking my hand and looking down at me. I looked over to see that Jamie was gone.. so much for the eye of the angel. I turned my attention back to Jack,

"It's okay, the kiss was the heat of the moment." I said, trying to hide my blush as I felt the sparks shoot up my arm and into my heart. Jack carressed my cheek.

"The kiss, I will never regret. But the pain I put you and my sister through I will ALWAYS regret that, I will ALWAYS hate myself because you don't trust me, I loved you since I first laid eyes on you and I don't expect you to forgive me but please please let me make it up to you." He pleaded as he brought my hand to his lips and kissed the back of it. I was dumbfounded and scared, I didn't know how to react to this and If I did I would probably be kissing him senseless.

"I-I." I stuttered because I honestly don't know how to answer that. I don't know what love is, I never felt it before in my life. When my father would touch me in.. places and my mother would care less I wouldn't feel love. I don't know what love is..

"You don't have to answer right away." He gave me a reassuring look, I felt bad and I had this need to tell him why I didn't know what he felt or if I could even know it, I dropped my hands from his.

"What is love? I mean im not trying to sound annoying but when my parents would do those horrible things to me I was never taught love.. just fear." I said, looking down when I met his eyes they were black and looking at the ground. I realised then that at the mention of my parents his wolf got mad.

I took his hand in mine and whispered calming thoughts into his ear, when I pulled back he was back to normal.

"It's amazing the affect you have on me." He and I chuckled at that, I continued walking with him as I put my right hand in his and layed my left hand on his upper arm since he was taller than me.

"It's the mate thing." I whispered and smiled as did he.

"You sure? I think it's something more." he and I laughed once again.

"Well, If you ask me, Love is the butterflies in your stomach when you look at that person. When you notice the electric but peacful feeling of her eyes, The sunshine shining off her beautiful hair, When she smiles you feel like you two are the only ones on this planet, when you would do anything to make her happy, when you would die a thousand times for her. The moment when you wanna bang your head against the wall for giving her the slightest idea." he looked down on me then "Here, it's my number. If you need anything or wanna talk give me a call or text." he handed me the paper and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I gave him my number in return.

He walked away and left me smiling like an idiot, I wondered where Jamie was as I was walking home but I figured she was having a fight with Darius again since I heard slamming and crashing. I had no idea what they were really doing..

JACK'S P.O.V

I left my Lexi to go and see what the banging and crashing was coming from the house, I walked through the back door in the game room and to the living room to see Darius just zipping up his shredded pants, I looked around with my eyes widened to see the Marble table split in two and the wallpaper ripped. I could've sworn there was dents in the floor too but I think that was my imagination. 

 "Oh Betty-" (our new maid)  "Is going to be so pi$$ed!!" I tried not to laugh as I looked at Darius, he looked like he just barely survived the Amazon Jungle for three days. His pants were barely together, he was sweating, he had claw marks on his chest, and his hair was sticking up everywhere.

"Me and Jamie got in a fight.." he tried to make it sound more physical than romantic.

"Oh really?" I said crossing my arms over my chest, I could never stay mad at Darius long even though he kept important facts about Danielle away from me and the pack. "So, how bad was the fight? You must have gotten really mad." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yupp." he said popping the 'p' and looked around with a smirk on his face. "Betty is going to kill me.." he said as he shivered. We started to laugh. Yes, you never wanna mess with Betty.

"Oh! My! G0D!!" We heard screaming as we turned to look at a very pissed of Betty with a mop and a broom. I ran for my room and left Darius to deal with his mess. I soo had to text Lexi about this.

DARIUS'S P.O.V

I just got done getting a lecture from Betty about how not to tear up my dining room, I was making my way into the game room when I got a text on my phone.

" 'Got pulled in 2 the closet today by the biker-chick if you know what I mean!' " I felt the hair raise up on the pack of my neck.

WHAT?! No, Jamie wouldn't make out with me and then go to another guy! She's way more sophisticated and hard-to-get than that! Trust me.. I know, and I won't make the mistake of blaming her and jumping to conclusions like I did before.

I checked the message again and found it was from Matt, ugh that kid is a bigger man whore than I was and that says alot, all I know is that he gets on my motherf*cking nerves.

Matt.. Matt.. where would Matt be?

"Hey you!" I asked Greg who was walking down the hall.

Greg stopped and bowed his head. "Yes Alpha?" he questioned.

"Do you know where Matt is? I need to have.. a word with him." I said at my best trying not to sound too threatening.

"He spends his time in the game room mostly, so I'd try there." Greg said, I said thanks and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

I entered the gameroom not five minutes later to see Matt with a bunch of his buddies showing the text. They were laughing and calling my mate a babe and a whore which only pissed me off more. I grabbed Matt from behind and held him against the wall with my hand around his throat.

His eyes widened and he looked about ready to sh!t himself, He managed to choke out a few words.

"Y-Yes, A-Alpha?" He said struggling to breath.

"OUT!" I commanded the rest of the pack in the gameroom who cleared out in a matter of seconds. I kneeled down next to Matt after I let him go, "This text -" I held up my phone and pointed at the screen. "Is it true? tell me the truth because I will know if you are lying and you REALLY don't wanna piss me off even more."

Matt was still hokding his throat even though the bruises were dissappearing. "I-I-I" he stuttered.

"No stuttering! The truth would be better." I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"I-I," his eyes widened as he composed himself. "She did pull me into the closet because I saw her with a ripped shirt but we didn't do anything I swear!" he put his hands up in surrender. 

"Okay, now text that. NOW." I commanded and so he did saying that it was just a joke to make everyone happier and to lighten the mood, which I don't get but hey if it works for them I don't care.

"Good, now do me a favor? Don't make it sound like something happened when it didn't eh?" I said allowing his friends back in as I walked out of the gameroom trying not to laugh my a$$ off.

Hey guys! I hope you liked it! Hehe, Matt almost took a crap in his pants xD! Okay so I just want to let you guys know that I made a new story called 'The Vampire Queen's Werewolf Princess' and it is really good If I do say so myself so It's in the External Link or you can just go to my profile and find it there, Please check it out! <3