Chapter 3

After leaving two hundred dollars for repair on the massive hole in the T.V we were on the road. Me being the protective wolf I am of Lexi I couldn't help but feel pissed and scared for her at the same time. She isn't the strongest wolf and she is fragile and emotional scarred, not that I wasn't, she just shows it more often and the worst part is I know her boy toy doesn't care.

Flashback

I walked up the short sidewalk to the motel Jax was staying in and listened into the door of his room. I was very upset. He wouldn't answer Lexi's calls and If my hunch is right I know why, He's a cheating bastard. A regular rogue with feelings worth sh!t 

"Uh, harder Jax, harder!"

I wanted to throw up. Hmm, how shall I approach this? A devilish smile swept across my face and I burst the door open.

"What the hell?!" Jax said looking up at me covering himself not even caring about the naked girl on the bed. I mentally rolled my eyes in my head, and gave a fake gasp

"Jax! How could you cheat on me?! Why would you do this!" I wanted to laugh so hard because the girl's face was absolutely priceless. I love messing with people!

"C-cheated? Oh my g0d! She's your girlfriend! You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" no shiz I thought. She yelled at him while getting up and gathering her clothes. Jax just rolled his eyes clearly not amused.

I on the other hand was and decided to go a step further dropping to my knees and crying alligator tears, I could feel Jax's gaze on me like daggers to the soul and I was enjoying every minute of it. The girl stormed out and my fake cries turned to hysterical laughter. I finally got a hold of myself still on my knees trying to calm down as Jax got up wrapped in a blanket stalking over to me as he raised a hand ready to slap me but I caught it. In a matter of seconds I had him pinned to the wall by his throat.

"You think you can take me Jax? you should no better than that. You're face when I ran in was absolutely priceless by the way. Get caught often?" I fake smile and let my eyes glaze over black in a threatening matter."Let me tell you something else. You can let my Honey bee down easy right now and I mean RIGHT NOW or you will stop this sh!t cause i'll be damed if Lexi is gunna go out with a cheater." He started turning purple

"I-I-I'll stop, just. let *cough* just let me go!" I smirked

"What do you say?"

"Please! Please!" With that I let him sink to the ground gasping for air. 

"Good boy!" I patted his head as if he was a dog, whic he was.. you know what I mean. "Oh and just so you know If you do this again and I catch you I will serve you your as$ on a silver platter, Have a good day Jax" I punched him knocking him out cold.

"Next time answer her calls bastard." I muttered to myself walking out of the room slamming the door behind me.

End of Flashback

"Baby girl? Are you okay?" No was what I wanted to say but I wasn't gunna go into detail. 

"I'm fine" I lied.

"Really? because you look pissed and I am pretty sure the steering wheel already has spots you can put you hands.." I lifted my one hand off the steering wheel seeing how I made permantent hand prints on them and took deep breaths calming down. The flashback must have upset me more than I thought?..

"Yea, my nerves are just shot for obvious reasons" I thought up quickly. What? It wasn't a complete lie. 

She left it at that and I knew deep down she was grateful for me taking her. It was harder on me coming back through the pack's territory than it was for her. You have to remember, I took abuse from the pack as a whole whereas she took it mostly from her parents part of it being because she was skinny she just wasn't face pretty. Don't get me wrong her nerves were on high alert too I know how she feels and she knows how I feel which is apart of the whole blood link thingy.