Chapter 24

JAMIE'S P.O.V

Lexi and I were nearing the house where I heard groans coming from a second story bedroom. The groan had the same tone as Gabrielle's and I heard Darius yelling but I couldn't make out what it was which fulled my anger even more. I ran into the house and pushed the first person that I saw against the wall that happened to be my brother, How convenient. I threw him against the wall and gave him my best death stare. His genius response was 'hello Jamie'.

"Jack, I TOLD YOU" I yelled at him but he went from playful to serious and pushed me off of him, Oh H3LL no! I'm not taking that from him after all these years! Before I could lunge for him Lexi grabbed my arm and gave me one of her 'looks' that would make me jump off a bridge if she said too it was ten times worse than the puppy-dog face.

Fine, If plan A didn't work than plan B will have to do. What is plan B? it is go home and make Lexi cook dinner and keep her as far away as posible Lexi is my family and I won't lose her.  I started to head for the door when I sensed Darius come down the stairs pissed off.

"Darius? What happened?" Jack asked in his worry wart ways. He probably thought the pack was in trouble woopty doo! Oh there I go sounding like a Rogue again, woops.

"I don't know if you want me to be completely honest." Darius said and I could feel his anger and I was amused and worried unfortunately because of the bond. Jack relaxed and Darius leaned up against the couch.

A few moments later Spike and Gabrielle came down the stairs dressed messy with Gabrielle hiding behind Spike. I was pissed to say the least I TRUSTED that dirtbag and I didn't believe my Honeybee when she said that she was worried about Spike I felt like a complete and total idiot for believing he was different he had me fooled!

I wanted to see everybody elses reaction so I looked over at Darius out of the corner of my eye and saw his very pissed off features. I have a feeling she's cheated alot and Gabrielle being Spike's true mate was most likely the last straw and the mark now residing on Gabrielle's neck that is not from Darius. 

Jack was confused as usual which is not suprising but I mean who could blame him? he probably thought it was Gabrielle and Darius up there anyways I could smell his scent was here longer than Darius but shorter than Spike and Gabrielles. I still wanted to seriously injure him but this drama goes far beyond Lexi and I right now, oh how I hate drama.

Last but not least was Lexi who was clutching my arm and looking anywhere but at the scene before us, she never truly loved Spike. I know that now, at least not in the mate way but in the friend way. Spike brought her out of something tough and gave her a new meaning and look on life, something I couldn't give her and I'll never hate him for that.. He gave her something that wasn't my brother. 

I kept eye contact with Spike until Lexi raised her head to look at him and gave him and unkowning-to-me look because I was busy staring down Spike.    Spike looked towards Jack and then back at Lexi still shocked that she is so forgivable, you would think he would of realised that by now. I tunred my head to look at Lexi not breaking eye contact with Spike until the last possible moment.

Yes Honeybee? I asked her.

Don't hurt him. She looked at me.

What? But he is the one hurting you. I commuicated confused.

Please, I know how it feels. she did a quick-barely noticeable glance at Jack, I could see the sadness in her eyes

Alright, but it doesn't mean I have to be so easy to forgive somebody I trusted with you. I warned her and it was true I mean would you be so quick to forgive? I'm many things but I'm not that easy.

I huffed out loud and Lexi sat down putting her head in her hands trying to process all this that is happening, so I decided to lighten up the mood.

"Well, this is very 'Jerry Springer' "

It has been an hour since Darius kicked Gabrielle and Spike out of his territory, Neither of them were allowed back in without permission. Lexi and I were back at our house and I was laying in bed while Lexi was with Hannah in her bed the room over. I couldn't fall asleep I kept on feeling this pain in my chest and It wasn't from me, it was from Darius and I was actually worried. I know how it feels to lose someone wether you loved them, or never got the chance too. Darius never loved Gabrielle but it was comfortable for him to be around her; It was the same for Lexi and Spike. 

I don't know what possessed me but I when out my front door and locked it before I ran for the pack house. One light was on and that was the dining room everybody else was asleep so I walked in un-welcomed of course 'cause I'm awesome like that. Darius always sat at the dining room table becasue it was the biggest room in the house with a table in it -not including the living room- as usual he was sitting in the chair at the head of the table reserved for the Alpha. He knew it was me before I even entered.

"It's all your fault. You know that?" he said, My fault? I stood a few feet from him and a couple chairs down I placed my hands on the back of a chair and eyed the bottle of vodka and the pile of paperwork most likely pack business in front of him.

"Darius, you're drunk." I stated, I wasnted to see if he was all right. I didn't want to see him like this. Not that I cared or anything..

"Yupp" he said pooping the 'p' and taking a swig of the vodka, He looked me dead in the eyes.

"If you never came back, with out permission, I might add. Then I never would have had to feel like shit. Lexi took Spike into my territory, your little whore friend, then Spike goes and marks Gabrielle and takes her away from me and Jack is pissed cause I didn't tell him all this so my Beta is convinced i'm an a$$hole so now I'm stuck with YOU. You should have never came back, you. are. worthless." he smirked at himself like he was Albert Einstein. Honestly you think I would be pissed but I was used to it. 

I know it was hard for werewolves to get pissed and I could see the affects already wearing off, Darius's eyes widened.

"Jamie, I-" he was about to say but I cut him off.

"I did come back with the sole purpose NOT to stay, you made yourself feel like shit and that is not my fault and Lexi grew to love Spike because we were never loved by people like you and Jack OUR mates or this g0d-forsaken pack and If you ever and I mean EVER say one more bad thing about Lexi again wether you are an Alpha, a drunk or fu*king Buddha I will seriously injure you in a place where babies come from. Gabrielle and Spike are mates Darius, you might not know the meaning of that because you never took pride in yours but they loved each other from the beginning and we both know you never loved Gabrielle so stop being an over-dramtic woosy and start being a Alpha and I know how Jack feels to be betrayed by his pack member not that I have sympathy for him." 

I walked to the dining room door and turned to see Darius pissed off because I just insulted him and his wolf, He was about to yell at me for disrespecting an Alpha.

"I LOVED you Darius, I loved you when you were the Alpha's son and ever since I was younger I LOVED you but you hurt me and I will never forgive you for that." I yelled with tears threatening to fall.

"Lexi, I didn't know." He pleaded.

"Yea, well now you know and you also know how heartbreak feels.." and with that I walked out of the pack house and back to mine.

Hey guys! Cool huh? I hope you guys liked it and what do you think about Spike and Gabrielle getting kicked out? What do you think is going to happen between Jack and Lexi? or Darius and Jamie? :D