Chapter 27

JAMIE'S P.O.V

Okay yes, I'm a chicken I know this. But I don't know what came over me! Well, I did and it was.. wow- nevermind. So here I am leaning against this door with my shirt torn open and my laced black bra showing to the world, The living room was crowded right about now since it was around two o'clock and everybody was up and about, unfortunately for me.

So I had to sneak out the window, past the street and into the harbor! sorry that's Finding Nemo. I had to sneak past the pack, the yard and worst of all? wherever the h3ll Lexi is. Iwould try covering up my bra with the remains of my shirt until I get to the forest incase any humans might be at the pack house.

I was making my way towards the living room when a pack member named Matt came around the corner and bumped into me .

"Well well, Today must be my lucky day" He smirked and roamed my body with his eyes and it was repulsive. So, I grabbed him and pushed us into a broom closet.

"Listen here Matt! Tell anybody about this and I will tell everybody that you picked your nose until you turned fifteen!" I pointed an accusing finger at him. His eyes widened and he looked towards the door,

"Okay I won't tell!" He promised. Men, they always think about there reputation. Psh.

"Good, now I'll go out there first and you come out like an hour after me because I don't want this" I motioned around me. "To look like something that it isn't." 

I exited the closet and managed to sneak past the living room and the yard and bolted into the forest. I didn't see Lexi and Jack anywhere so I figured they went somewhere and.. ew. So it took me a good 10 minutes to get to Lexi and I's house and if your wondering about Hannah I have no clue where she is, she's like a ghost! She's there one minute and then.. POOF like a freaking fairy. 

 I sighed when I reached the front door and stepped inside. It reminded me of one of those movies when the daughter goes out on a date and stays out past the time she is supposed to be home but sneaks into the house and its pitch black then the dad is sitting in a chair and turns on the lamp. That's exactly what happened.

"So, there is this new thing called a phone. It works wonders really, And Jack was smart enough to give me his number and that is what you use to stay in contact with someone. A little birdy told me that the dining room looks like a tornado hit it and the table is broken in half.. very interesting." 

Shiz.. I turned around slowly while pulling my- now over shirt- together to make it look whole again and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yes, very." I agreed and we were challanging each other with our silence.

"So, guess what else I know?" She gave me and evil grin. 

Uh-oh. 

"I would be delighted to know" I sighed and went over to the fridge to grab a beer and sit opposite of her, I never tried one but Lexi is in one of her moods so there is a first time for everything. Her I-know-something-you-don't-think-I-know moods. 

"It turns out I'm very popular, so I have a many a numbers in this device." She pointed to her phone and looked at me. "And one number I have in particular is this kid named Matt." I was half way through my drink and choked on it. He wouldn't?! Oh I'm soo telling everybody he picked his nose! 

"He seems to have a new-found crush on your womenly areas. I quote-" she took her reading glasses from the side table and put them on.

"- 'Got pulled in 2 the closet today by the biker-chick if you know what I mean!' " She gave me a pointed look as she read the text and I looked at her wide-eyed and took a sip of beer. 

 "Yea well, he needs to step-out of the closet in you know what I mean." I countered and Lexi smirked.

"This is not funny! He sent that to everybody! I mean, I doubt that anybody will point and laugh at you unless they are suicidal but if he sent it to everybody than guess who else he sent it too." My eyes got bigger as I realised what she was saying. 

Oh sh!t! Darius.. Oh i'm soo gonna kill Matt!

"So wanna tell me how the dining room looks like it went through a combination of World War Two and Cat fight." She asked, her eyes full of wanting to take in gossip.

"Lexi, do you think secrets are good?" I asked her swirling my beer. 

"No." she answered. 

"Neither do I, but do you believe that there are people out there who do believe secrets are good?" I asked her as I put my beer down and leaned back in the arm chair.

"Yes, but I don't think you are one of them" She guessed where I was going.

"I'm not but Darius is. And I know that you are thinking that you can just go to Darius and convince him to tell you what happened to fuel your curiosity but he likes secrets. Actually, he takes great pride in them." I smirked.

"Dam! Fine, but you'll tell me sooner or later!" she pouted like a little kid again.

Just then Hannah snuck into the house and ran up the stairs laughing and playing with her imaginary friend, Me and Lexi looked at each other and just laughed. 

"So, what are you gonna do when Darius reads that text?" She asked when our laughter died down. 

"I'm gonna tell him the truth and hopefully he'll believe me.." I drowned the rest of my beer. Just then Lexi got a text and her eyes windened when she opened it. 

"It's another one from Matt, it reads 'haha, jkjk It didnt actually happen! Just trying 2 ligh10 the mood! lol. " She gave me this confused look. "Did Darius get to him?" she guessed. I smirked because I guessed he did too.

"I told you he likes his secrets." Was my response.