Chapter 22

Okay, so basically I'm gonna do everyone's P.O.V (aside from Spike and Gabrielle) on what has happened and I'm gonna show you where they were when Spike and Gabrielle were, well, you know. Enjoy!

JACK'S P.O.V (Right after the kiss)

I watched as she walked away from me, I kissed her and I don't know what possessed me to do that but I sure as h3ll didn't mind it even if she didn't kiss back. 

"Lexi, I'm gonna kill him!" I heard from the inside of the house, Oh shit time to go wolf! I thought as I shifted into my light brown wolf and ran towards the pack house. 

I didn't get there until a little bit later though, I was hoping I was the only one in the house so I had some room to think but that changed when I heard grunting and moaning coming from upstairs and It was LOUD. 

Ew, g0d, I'm scarred! It was my sister, I mean I hear moans all the time when she's 'with' Darius but this was just. Ew. She is having way too much fun with Darius right now! Bleh.

I sat around for a good forty minutes watching TV before the front door opened and Darius came in with shopping bags and placed them on the floor, he had a pained look on his face and was rubbing his neck.

"Oh hey man." I said as I turned back to the TV. He works fast doesn't he? How'd he- OH MY G0D! I jumped off the couch and whirled around to him wide-eyed.

"You cool?" He asked, I just looked at him towards upstairs and back to him with what must have been a confused expression.

"How-You- WHAT?!" I turned off the TV with the remote and looked back to see him shaking uncontrolably, It's not like this would be the first time Gabby cheated on him it's happened before but something tells me she went too far this time..

Darius ran up the steps taking two at a time and I heard the door slam open and shouting but -

Umph.

What the- Uh oh.

"Hi Jamie" was my genius response. 

"Jack, I TOLD YOU!" Jamie yelled, I knew she was keen on keeping Spike and Lexi together but she was MINE and only MINE and one day Jamie is going to accept that. I pushed her off but before she could lunge for me Lexi took ahold of her arm and gave her a pleading look and Jamie sighed and backed off taking steps to the door.

Jamie and Lexi were about to leave when Darius came down fumming, I honestly thought smoke was making its way out of his ears.

"Darius? What happened?" I asked straightening up a bit in full Beta mode. Is the pack okay? Did rogues attack? What about the boundary territory?!

"I don't know If you want me to be completely honest." He said through clenched teeth. I relaxed my stance and leaned myself against the wall, Darius leaned on the back of the couch with both hands on either side of him.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I looked up to see Gabby hiding behind Spike? well hot dam that's a new one. I looked around and saw the dissapointment in Lexi's eyes, the pissed-off one in Jamie's and Darius's expression.. I don't even know.. 

This is new? right? I thought confused

Hey guys! I know, I know, it's been awhile since I posted and everything but bare with me. I decided the next few Chapters is gonna be everbody'd individual P.O.V since we got Spike and Jack's P.O.V down we don't need to worry bout theirs. 

I hope you don't mind but I'm only doing it because this is a MAJOR part of the story!

Poor Jack right? All confused and everything? :)