Chapter 21

GABRIELLE'S P.O.V ( I know, shocking right?!)

I saw him standing there, my mate. I saw Spike standing a few feet behind me but I can't run to him. I have a commitment to Darius and to the pack as Alpha Female, even though I'm no good at it.

Better yet, I can't be with Spike because as far as I know he's dating Lexi and If he cheated on Lexi with me then Jamie would get pissed off and I'm trying to get her to like me and forgive me. After.. After all we did to her? I'm not a good sister, I know that now.

"Hello Spike.." I said hesitantly "What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"You're not supposed-" I felt something touch my lips and I felt sparks, like electricity. Instinctively I fisted my hands in his hair and kissed him back. My mate. Spike.

Ahh f*ck it! Darius belongs with Jamie anyway! She can have him, I want Spike and I need him! Like. RIGHT NOW.

((A/N: OH SH!T! just saying.))

SPIKE'S P.O.V

When I said 'two can play at that game' I meant it, I cared for Lexi but she betrayed me. If she appologized I'd forgive her but it wouldn't be the same! I want to be with Gabrielle, plus Lexi and I agreed that if we wanted to be with our mates it was all good. I'm not doing anything wrong! Am I?..

Kissing her was just perfect and I wanted her I NEEDED HER. now. We pulled back breathing heavy.

"Lets..go..to..your..place." I breathed out, she just nodded looking at me with a bunch of love and.. desire?. Good, I was too.

We ran to the forest and shifted, We came upon the pack house in record time and thank g0d nobody was home. I carried her up bridal style to her and Darius's room, I know it's a bit mean and gross but at the moment I don't care. Seemed justified to me after all he's done to Jamie.

I was kissing her roughly and eagerly. Undressing her and giving her pleasure in places I've never felt before and I'm hoping she hasn't either! 

((A/N: Okay. Listen people I'm not gonna do any Rated R crap, Well not yet anyway if you catch my drift. Mainly because It's not so important right now because of what's about to happen Mwahaha. Just kidding! By the way If I do put Rated R stuff in this story It's gonna be sepreate from this. Enough of my P.O.V typing! Enjoy the rest!))

We were like that for a good thirty minutes before I felt that pleasure exploding in me, My wolf told me it was time to mark her so even without her permission; which I'll probably regret, I bit down on her shoulder telling her and everyone else that she was MINE.

We were still going at it for ten more minutes when the door slammed open and a VERY pissed off Alpha was standing in the light of the doorway. He stood there shocked and then took in the scene.

"Shit.." Gabrielle breathed. Not from Darius in the door way but for her, well, you know. 'Letting go'..

I looked down at her and smiled until I heard a growl. I snapped my head up and he looked ready to kill, It would be a close call but I might win, being Alpha I wasn't afraid of him in the least.

"Get. Dressed and go down stairs.. both.. of you have some explaining to do." He shot a glare and me and gave a disapproving and disgusted look to Gabrielle, There was a double meaning behind what he said but I didn't know what it was. I looked down at Gabrielle and pulled out, she was smiling and so was I; considering the.. umm.. circumstances.

Oh well, I guess we'll find out what the hidden meaning was..

Gabrielle walked down stairs hand in hand. I know a risky move. But I wanted to prove she was mine! My mate! and my Alpha Female wether Darius likes it or not or her for that matter. She doesn't really have much of a choice now, 

I was deep in thought when we reached the bottom of the steps I wasn't paying attention as Gabrielle shrank behind me, I looked back at her confused then turned to the living room and my eyes widened. I felt like a kid stuck stealing a candy bar from Walmart..

The scene in front of me would of been amusing If I wasn't anticipating wether or not I'd get jumped.

Darius was leaning on the back of the couch with either of his hands on the back of the couch next to him looking at us a bit, okay ALOT pissed. Jack was leaning on the wall with his hands in his pockets and one foot against it cocking his head to the side a bit confused. Jamie was in the middle of the room closer to the door then the entrance to the kitchen with her hands crossed over her chest glaring daggers at me, and Lexi was angled so she was next to Jamie clutching her arm and not meeting my gaze.

When she looked up I was shocked to see.. Understanding? I gave her a questioning look but she just gazed over at Jack and I remembered what happened between them. I was still shocked and Jamie must have noticed because she turned her head slightly not losing eye contact with me until the last possible moment.

She stared into Lexi's eyes and I'm guessing they were silently communicating with each other, she huffed and then looked at me narrowing her eyes before visibly relaxing her stance. She still had her arms crossed but that was the usual was she stands so It wasn't threatening it was just her deminor. 

It was very silent as we all just looked at each other, I could see that Darius wanted to blow up and punch something, or someone, meaning me. Jack could care less and seemed like he wanted to pop popcorn as he watched us catiously. Lexi took a seat on the chair and put her head in her hands most likely trying to soak this all in. Jamie suddenly had an amused look on her face as she looked at everybody probably coming up with a sarcastic or witty remark.

"Well, this is very 'Jerry Springer' " she said breaking the silence..

Hey Guys! I know right! I'm very proud of this chapter and I really hope you guys liked it alot! Vote for it my awesome readers xD anyway! On to the next.