Chapter 11 (Surprise P.O.Vs)

=DARIUS P.O.V=

She was standing right in front of me and I could tell she was heartbroken, and I felt like an as$. How could I be so heartless?! I wanted to run to her and beg for her forgiveness, get on my knees If I had too.

She told me I had three choices so I told her she could live on the property and she left without a word to find a place to live, probably taking Lexi with her. 

All those things I said, I didn't mean it, I just didn't want to seem like a softy in front of everybody. I was hoping she would realise that but I guess she didn't.. I looked around me and everybody was quiet and Gabrielle was still on the floor letting tears fall, I suddenly felt disgusted that I was kissing her and groping her like that.

Jack was looking out the door and I saw through his vision (Alpha's can do that when they need too) Lexi walking out of the house with a hoodie on wiping her tears with her sleeve every once in awhile and my mate closing and locking the house door, shaking.

Jamie punched a hole in the wall and then Lexi broke down just sobbing two seconds later Jamie engulfed her in a hug leading her to the car. 

"Honey bee, look at me." Jamie said once they were at the car. Lexi just kept crying avoiding her gaze but Jamie wouldn't have it, She lifted Lexi's chin to look at her. "Look. at. me." 

"Okay.." Lexi gave in

"We are still living on their territory but we are moving as far from their pack house as possible, Do you understand? I'm going to keep you safe and I won't let them touch you," Jamie said sternly.

"Wh-Wh-What about-" Lexi said inbetween sobs.

"Jack? I won't let him touch you, I won't even let him get within 10 feet of you. You will be safe, I promise you honey bee," She pulled Lexi into a hug letting her cry some more "I just wish we never came here. I hate seeing you hurt.." She said whispering soft, comforting words to her.

"Wh-Why would he do that? He said he loved me, Why do they hurt us? How can they be so..so.. mean!" Lexi yelled out.

"I don't know honey bee, but It's lunch time and I know this great place that sells houses and mobile homes a couple towns over okay? Come on," Jamie said putting Lexi in the passenger seat.

Jamie went to her side of the car and leaned her head on the top of the car and let out a quick sob that broke my heart, then she got in pulling out of the drive way.

I took myself out of Jack's vision and just stood there staring at him, I've never seen my Beta cry but he just broke down and sunk to the wall. 

"I didn't mean anything I said.." I whispered.

"Neither did I.." Gabrielle confessed. I looked around once again and realised me, Jack and Gabby were the only ones in the room. The rest of the pack was gone.. party over. Jack was rubbing the place where his mark once was and just was staring at nothing in particular.

"It's like we went back to our old selves and forgot they were here.. I just got so, fustrated. Lexi wouldn't let me mate with her and I was taking it out on her this morning." He looked up at me. "I broke the bond Darius, I hurt her so bad and I just wish I didn't." He just looked away and stood up heading to the staircase. 

I looked over at Gabby and told her to go to her room, which she did. My mind traveled back to last night, my shock when she let me sleep with her which she insisted on calling it 'laying down' and the great sleep I had that I wish I could have every night. But, now, I'll probably never get it ever again.. G0d! I'm a f*cking idiot! 

I made up my mind right then and there, I'm going to get Jamie back and I'm gonna get Lexi back for Jack and I'm gonna get both of them back for all of us if it's the last thing I do. 

"Alpha! Rogues!" I heard somebody scream.

I ran outside full speed to see two dead rogues, and two dead bodies from my pack. I recognized them immediately. Lexi's parents..