Take A Chance On Me {26} END

“Brandon?” I said in confusion, and he looked away from the guy whose hand he was holding.

            “Oh. Hey Tate. I didn't figure you'd talk to me on purpose ever again.” I shrugged. It'd been long enough. I can't really deal with more hate in my life. I was in a Taco Bell with Callum, who had gone to the bathroom, and now it felt like Deja Vu.

            “Eh. So, who's the fella?” I gestured to the guy he was with. He had ginger hair and a trouble maker look on his face. He just looked like a rebel.

            “This is Ray. I asked him out for Valentine’s Day.” Ray the rebel. That was all I could think as I gave him a weird look. “What?” He asked.

            “Nothing. You look like a rebel.” I pointed out bluntly. Brandon rolled his eyes while Ray laughed.

            “I know. That's why he likes me.” I nodded. It made sense at least.

            “It is why I like you, but I sure don't mind your kinky side either.” Brandon waggled his eyebrows. I made an 'ew' face. What is it with him and sex?

            “You and sex,” I said, shaking my head.

            “You miss it,” he said, gesturing to “it”.

            “Oh dear god. You are such a pervert.” I face-palmed.

            “Oh, yea, I almost forgot. My dad said that Eric, Tabitha, and Rupert are going to be in jail for a good amount of time. Even their rich parents couldn’t bust them out after what they did to you and Ashley,” Brandon said. “I saw Ashley yesterday and told her. I was looking for you guys in school, but never saw you.”

            “That’s probably because I’m always with Callum and he scares the shit out of you, and Ashley switched schools,” I said, wishing Brandon had just one working brain cell in his fat head. Still, I was happy to hear that the douche squad wouldn’t be giving me anymore problems.

            “Anyway, I better be going. I'll see you later.” I waved to them, heading over to where I saw Callum exit the bathroom.

            “Ready to go?” He asked and I nodded, glad he didn't see Brandon. Murder in aisle Taco Bell, no thank you.

            ~*~*~*~*~*~

            Calllum sighed again as I pouted, crossing my arms. “Tate, quit pouting. You'll love your surprise, and if you don't, I’ll just make you love it.” He smirked, and I immediately knew his mind was in the dirtiest gutter you could imagine.

            “Why are you making that face!? Did you get me a dildo or something?” I said, narrowing my eyes as Callum choked on air.

            “No! Geez, I’m not that much of a pervert. Besides, they probably only have dildos with hearts on them since it's Valentines day.” I chuckled, although slightly disturbed. Yes, my birthday is on Valentines Day. And I’m thinking about dildos with hearts on them. Hooray.

            “That's gross, let's stop talking about dildos now.” He nodded, smirking again as we pulled into his driveway.  I groaned, getting out of the car and slamming the door. I hate surprises.

            “Callum, it was bad enough at Christmas! I still don't like surprises any more than I did then. Though I did love the jeans.” I said, smiling. My parents hardly buy me food anymore, let alone clothing, so Calllum had gotten me a really nice pair of jeans among some other things at Christmas.