Chapter 1

Hello hope you enjoy.

〰👽〰

Lucy p.o.v

Uuuuggggghhhhhh, school. I hate that word.

Hey, I am Lucy Heartfilia, I am 17 years of age and go to Fairy Tail high school. It is an honour to get into that school, you have to be very intelligent or good at sport (which I am not). My best friend is levy Mcgarden, she is the smartest in our year. She's great, I don't know what I would do without her. I own myself apartment I moved away from my mother, because she didn't look after me nor pay attention to me. she was too focused on her work and I hardly ever seen her. But I still talk and see her now. My dad, well he is dead... (Bet you didn't see that coming yup I switched the mam and the dad around how do you like That)

Anyway, let's get on with the story shall we.

I got up tiredly and wondered into the kitchen looking a bit drunk. I got some lucky charms and milk and ate. The breakfast was only going to help me survive my classes round about ten , without my tummy making obnoxious noises like 'grunnchnnnn' and 'mehhhhhhcchhhh' so I grab and apple and place it in my bag. I run back upstairs put some light makeup on and get dressed in my normal clothes which consists of a T-shirt and jeans. I put on my black vans and grab my bag. Then I do one last check and see if everything is switched off and sorted.
Then left for school, I walk fairly slow since it is 7:50 and I need to get to school for 8:50.

I meet up with my friend levy and start to walk even more. Uggggghhhh. But we walk even slower than I did to get here and we always make it on time, surprisingly.

"Hey lulu" says the bright blue  hair girl with a bright yellow head band. She wore a yellow summer dress as well.

"Hey lev" I said with a beaming smile. We hugged and told each other jokes and laughed... Way to hard. Soon we reached are destination and headed on the long path into the school. I headed into the school with levy who is currently with her boyfriend Gajeel.  I was greeted by all the hugs and hey that everyone gave me since I am pretty popular but not a horrible popular person.

"Hey Lucy" Gray greeted me with a smile.

"Hey Gray how was your weekend?" I asked politely.

"Pretty good, but I saw that jerk Natsu" he said groaning, gray may say he hates Natsu but deep down we know they like each other, I mean there always together.

"I feel sorry for you" I said laughing.

Then he walked in Natsu Dragneel the school player. I strongly dislike him. He thinks he is so perfect and good-looking. Which might be true. But I still hate him, but to be fair I have hardly talked to him and he could be really nice. But I doubt it... The boy can't go a week without breaking some girls heart.

After he came in all of his fangirls followed behide, much like a cold that won't go away. They all had love  heart eyes and where shouting all of these cringe things like "omg Natsu you are the hottyest hot boy I have ever met" and "have my babies". I just looked at them all in complete confusion of why they think this boy is the bees knees.

Me and gray just look at each other and we both now what is about to happen he walks over to his friends. They talk about the girl Natsu got with and how good or bad it was. Gray then looked at me and said.

"I am worried for society" I looked at him and nodded.

Suddenly the bell rang for first period and me being me I skipped it because I can't deal with, Spanish at 8:50 in the morning... So I went to sit in an abandoned old science corridor where no one goes any more and sit down. I grab a book from my bag and read it, it's called "why would you (Phan)" (#thatselfpromothooooo). After a while I heard some noises and a warm heat next to me...

"Shouldn't you be in class" a smooth calming voice said. Then I looked up it was him... Natsu Dragneel.

"Shouldn't you..." I asked turning the question on him.

" yeah but I had Spanish and when i walked in I realised a certain blonde was not in front of me" he said chuckling.

"Listen can you leave me alone please. I don't appreciate you being here at this moment in time" I said sternly.

" wow that was harsh" he said pouting. Which I think was supposed to be cute but it failed. I shrugged it off. He they made me face him, and had a devilish smirk plastered on his face. I felt like smacking him there and then. "How about we skip school and go to mine?" He asked in a seductive tone in his voice.

" fuck off Natsu. I am not one of your slags that you can take home, date for a week, fuck them and dump them the next day. Your just a fuckboy." I gritted my teeth while looking at him. He looked shocked at what I said.

"I have never been treated like that before..." He said soft and calmly. Then he got up and started to walk away. I let out a quick sigh"I like it" he said in a seductive whisper. About to go out the door....

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author