Chapter 3

Lucy pov

After I got off the phone. I jumped in the bath and sat in there for what felt like hours. Baths are always so calming. I just lay there in the warm water soaking in all the heat. It felt good, then my mind was brought to what natsu had done today. I am pretty sure he has had sex with most of the girls in my year. I started to feel sleepy. Thats a sign I need to jump out of the bath, not literally. I get out and put on my vest top and shorts. I then jump into bed. I lay there for a bit wondering what the kid I am looking after for a long time will be like and look like.

**time skip to Friday 3: 35pm **

It's currently after school and I start to walk home with Levy and Gajeel (since him and levy are going out). We tell jokes and act crazy. I sometimes like to see people's reactions when they see me act crazy, it's kinda funny. Levy is a great friend, she is so kind and accepting it's unnatural. She is so smart and not to mention beautiful. Gajeel is a lucky person.

"Lu-chan want to hang out this weekend?" She asked innocently.

"Lev I am really sorry but I can't. I am babysitting for a long while like for a couple of months." I explained sadly.

"Eh, but lu-chan..." Gajeel cut her off.

"Shrimp leave it" he said sternly but you could still feel the love radiating of off him. I realise where we are and that we where at levy a house. Levy would usually walk me home half way, but she is spending time with Gajeel. I walk the rest of the way by myself, I finally reach my home.

I start to pack my bags which contains off, clothes, washing things, perfumes, and decorations. I go into the shower for a quick wash, and get dressed. I went told the land lady that I will be gone for a long while so I got all the money I have left and paid, she said that I paid too much for a couple of months. She told me I paid just over 2 years deposit. It's lucky I still have 300,000 Jewels left.

You might be wondering how I get this much. My mom sends me 700,000 a week, well her maids do anyway. They come in a kawaii envelope.

It was currently 6:30, I decide i should leave now

It was currently 6:30, I decide i should leave now. Better to be early then late. I walked down the hall way to my door and picked up my keys. I once again checked the apartment to see if I had turned everything off. Then I check if I had got everything I needed, which I did. I opened the door and stepped outside. The refreshing cold air hit my face. It was nice to be in fresh air.

I started to walk, with my suit case handle in my hand pulling it behind me. I decided to listen to some music. I got my phone and head phones, and put the headphones into my ears. I was listening to one call away.

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Reaching out to you, so take a chance

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
You and me can make it anywhere
For now, we can stay here for a while
'Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

And when you're weak I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be long
Darling, and when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one, I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

It is my favourite song at the moment. Continue to walk to the address she gave. Walking through the streets then suddenly the houses change dramatically, into mansions, big and beautiful. I continued to look at the houses, looking for 17 cherry blossom lane.

I looked at the sign saying the names off the streets. Cherry blossom lane to the right great. I continue walking down the right path. The street had even bigger mansions. They where just as beautiful!

Number 17... 17....17... Oh here it is! Number 17. I look up and oh my god. This is the biggest mansion here and the most prettiest . Fuck I am gonna live here? This is amazing. It's so gorgeous I bet the people in here are Rich as fuck. Right Lucy calm down.. It's  only a house... Only a massive fucking house. Holy fuck...

I walk up the long path up to the mansion, it felt as if I was walking for days! It was so tried of walking. I finally reached the house. It looked bigger up close, it was magnificent! I walked up to the door and ring the bell.

***ding dong***

I heard it echo past the door. "One second" I heard a faint voice say. Then I heard a turn off a key and the door knob turned. The door swung open, revealing a woman who had light blue hair and beautiful make up one. You could tell it was expensive.

"Hello sweetie, you must be Lucy! It's lovely to meet you. I'm Grandeeney Dragneel" she spoke softly. wait... DRAGNEEL! I must have missed heard her! "Yeah I am Lucy Heartfilia! It's nice to meet you too" i answered. "Grandeeney, my love we really must be going!" A man with red hair said standing behind Grandeeney. "Oh.. Okay Igneel. This is the baby sister Lucy!" She said grabbing some suit cases. "KIDS! Babysitters here!" Igneel shouted. "Bye Lucy please look after my kids" he said then they Boths walked away. "MAMA DADA, WAIT" yelled a little girl running past me. She ran up to them and hugged them. Igneel and Grandeeney kissed the child and left to get into a limo.

The little girl walked back up the path looking at me. "Who are you?!" She asked clearly confused. She had blue hair and brown eyes and was very small"I'm Lucy the babysitter! You must be the child I am looking after!" I said happily. She looked confused. "No, I am sorry ma'am my babysitter is already here! I'm Wendy it's nice very nice to meet you!" She said happily. "Oh then who am I babysitti..." "Hey wend who's there" a masculine voice said. I turned around and saw pink hair... PINK!! I looked closer to see who he was but it was to dark.

"Lucy?" He asked. I walked further into the house. It was... NATSU DRAGNEEL!

"What are you doing here!" At the same time....

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author