Chapter 16

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS ❤️🖤
Update- so I finally turned fifteen so yay. I am trying to update again. I have flu. Yay let's get this started.   .

***Natsu PoV***

We got home from grocery shopping and  set everything out for tonight. It looks nice. The maids tried to help but Lucy just said they could have the night off which was really nice of her. The room looked okay nothing special, just an ordinary sitting room.

 The room looked okay nothing special, just an ordinary sitting room

Tonight should be great I can't wait!

"Natsu would you go up stairs" Lucy said softly, "why..." I say In confusion. "I am your babysitter and I say so" she said, she can be goddamn scary when she wants to be... I rush upstairs and go to my room. I put some Craig David on and chill out. I wonder what she is doing?

***Lucy PoV***

I go to the shopping bags and try to find what I was looking for. Ah ha found ya, fairy lights! I pick out 3 different types of fairy lights this. I put them around the room. Scattering them in the perfect positions and places. They looked cute. I lit some candles they smelt like cookies, I lay out some blankets and threw around some cushions. Perfect. The room looks great.

***nock nock***
I read a pair of feet loudly rumbling down the stairs " I'll get it" Natsu yelled. I heard all of my friends at the door. "Hey guys" I say walking towards the door, "hey Lu" levy greeted me with a hug I instantly hug her back. "Sup?" Gajeel said waving slightly "not much thanks" I smile at him. "Hey" Gray smirked, looking me up and down, making Natsu next to him growl. Gray laughed and patted Natsu on the back, "hey Lucy" Julia said shyly. I giggle at how noticeable her nervousness is showing around Gray. She looks hurt I wonder why? Strange. Erza walked up to me handed me a cake, "hello, here is a cake... I don't trust Natsu to take it he might eat it so I gave it to you instead" we laughed "hey!" A hurt Natsu said looking at me pouting, but he couldn't hold it and began laughing as well. "Hey" Jellal said smiling I smiled back at him "hey".

"Lets go into the living room" Natsu says excited, him and Gray had a race while the rest of us walked in normally. Such children. I smile at my thoughts. "Ugh there such kids" Gajeel said angrily. "Wait up flame brain" he yelled as he began to run as well. I looked at levy as she face palmed; Julia burst out laughing at his denseness. Once we get there, everyone's faces dropped and looked at the fairy tail (tale) like room. "Wow" Natsu coughed, "this is amazing!" He smiled. He started to rub my back, " you did great" he whispered in my ear; I giggled. SHIT! Me and Erza look at the flames of the candles flicker and look at each other. We instantly run up to each flame blowing them out. Fire and natsu ain't a good Mix. I let out a sigh of relief, thank god. "It looked really good" levy let out, "thanks lev".

We all got settled On the settee (sofa), we got and extra settee out for tonight. Me, natsu, gray and Nubia were on the large one. Levy and gajeel had there own and so did erza and jellal. Erza and jellal were awkwardly on opposite seats on the settee, levy and gajeel were spooning, gray was trying to get comfy but juvia was lying with him, he was blushing. Me and natsu were cuddled on the other side on the large settee.

We watched a movie called 'lights out' it was so scary I hid into Natsu's chest for most of it

We watched a movie called 'lights out' it was so scary I hid into Natsu's chest for most of it. The film is over now it was bloody terrifying. Nasty just laughed at me. By the end Erza was hugging Jellal because he was scared and needed comforting, the lads are gonna be picking on him for that forever.

We ate an entire cake most of the pringles and drank a lot of the milkshake and pop.

"We should play truth or dare!" Erza grinned evilly. After a lot of persuading we all agreed. Oh god.

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author