Chapter 7

Real short chapter I've been busy.

***lucy PoV ***

I walked out of Natsu's room holding my stomach. Damn that bitch is crazy! It really hurt when she elbowed me. I start to talk to the stairs to see how the party is looking. "Lucy your guests are in the living room" said Capricorn. " okay, thank you Capricorn" I bowed and he bowed back. I walk past him, going to where the living room is, I open the door to find all my friends. Erza, gray, levy, Juvia, and Gajeel. "Hey guys" I waved at them. "Hey Lucy" they all said at the same. Then suddenly.

*ding dong*

The front door went off. I then heard to pair of foot steps rushing down stairs, a slam off a door, then loads and I mean loads of voices. I'm guessing everyone's here. "Everyone, I'll talk to you all later if I see any of you, go and mingle." I said cheerful. "Yay" levy and Juvia said dancing. Then they all walked off into different direction.

A crowed of people then flooded the room, I was a bit scared and awkward. I didn't know how to talk to people, how do I start a convocation! "Hey there good lookin'" said a boy called Dan straight, another fuck boy. "Dan don't" I warned him. "Please my love" he said pleading. "Dan leave me alone" I say getting annoyed at him. "Calm down sweet cheeks, at least let me get you a drink?" He said with a smirk on his face. "Fine, get me a cactus jacks please!" I say irritated. "Okay!" Dan said walking away with a skip in his step.

I started to look around the room, waiting for my drink. I hear two unforgettable voices, natsus and grays. "Gray, buddy!" Natsu said, "what?!" Gray spat. "Ugh. Why do you even hate me, we used to be good friends." "Yeah used to" "why do you hate me?". "Lucy" he said simply. "Lucy?" Natsu said confused. I was beginning to get annoyed, give all the blame to me, gawd rude. But I can't be mad at him he's aways been there for me. "Yes Lucy, she told me how you got with Juvia" gray yelled/whispered. "Oh.... You liked her..." Natsu said, "yeah, I still do!" Gray said annoyed. "Man, I'm so sorry, we didn't have sex though, we only kissed." "It's okay... Friends?" "Friends". How the fuck did they become friends again that was quick.

"Hey babe, you okay" Dan said handing me the red liquid. "Yeah of course I am!" I say getting irritated just by his voice. I drank it in sips, enjoying it's sweet taste. "Thanks for the drink,I think I'm gonna walk around abit more." "No" he said strictly. I ignore him and start walking away. He grabbed my hand dragging me out of the crowded room. "Get off me! DAN" I yelled. He pulled me into the hallway, and pinned me against a wall. He leaned in, I on the hand backed my head inches away until I banged my head on the wall. "Come Lucy" he said seductively; his breath reeking of alcohol. He came even closer. "Luce!" Natsu said, dragging Dan off me by his Collar on his shirt. "Dragneel, I was about to get some!" Dan said complaining. I shook my head in disagreement still scared off what just happened. "You really Weren't  Dan" Natsu said really obviously. "Leave" Natsu said pointing at the door. "No" ... "NOW" I shivered at natsu yelling. Dan sprinted out the door in fear. Nobody even notice what just happened, they were to indulged in convocation.

I turned to Natsu smiling, I then hugged him tightly, he hugged back. We stood there for at least 3 minutes. It felt... Right. Until he let go that is. He held my hand and dragged me into the crowed. We past everyone, he then stopped immediately making me crash into the back off him. He let go of my hand, "lisanna.."he whispered. I looked at the direction that he was looking in. There was stood bickslow draped over lisanna, kissing each other. Lisanna isn't even saying no though?

"Bickslow! Lisanna!" I heard Natsu yell catching everyone's attention. It scared me made me feel like I'm going to cry again... Lucy be strong it was only shouting... Lisanna pushed bickslow off her. "Bickslow!" Lisanna yelled slapping him. "no lisanna... You cheated on me" Natsu said hurt. "We're over" he said. I look up at him he had tears brining his eyes. "No... You know what I'm not going to try, bye Natsu" lisanna said dragging bickslow back on her.

Natsu then ran up stairs, I ran after him. He is a really fast runner. He ran to his bedroom slammed the door. "Natsu..." I said nocking on the door, letting my self in. "Lucy. I can't believe she would do that to me" he said crying, while lying on his bed. I can believe it... Slut... "She wasn't worth your time Natsu" i say sitting down on the bed next to where he is lying. He then up too. "Thanks" he laughed. Then hugged me again. It felt good to be in his arms...

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author