Chapter 14

***friday afternoon***

***Lucys pov***

I could feel Natsus eyes staring at me like he wanted to find out something. We were watching a show called " attack on titan", it's really good I think I might recommend it to my friends at the sleepover tomorrow. I looked at Natsu, his eyes still on me he looked peaceful like he was daydreaming . "Yes?" I asked getting his attention, "uh, I... um.. i didn't mean to stare I just couldn't help it" he said shyly, "I can't help looking at your natural beauty" i looked at him with big eyes, did he just call me beautiful? Blushing hard I moved my head to the side and giggled. WAIT. DID. I. JUST. GIGGLE. What the fuck is wrong with me. I look at him again he had red cheeks too.

"Why don't you come lie with me? " he asked still blushing. " yeah ugh sure.." I went over to him and he moved to lie down. I was about to question him when he patted the space in front of him. I smiled and lay down, he wrapped his muscular arms around me, we stayed like that until we fell asleep.

"Lucy, Natsu wakey wakey" I opened my eyes and saw Wendy. " what time is it?" "Like 7" she said cheerfully. "we slept two hours wow! " I laughed. Turning my head I see pink locks and light snoring, his head was in my shoulder, I couldn't see his face. "NATSU WAKE UP!" Wendy yelled making me jump. "I'm up I'm up" he said moving his head up form leaning on my shoulder. "Look at this photo I took of you two, look!" We both turned out heads to look at the pic.

 "Look at this photo I took of you two, look!" We both turned out heads to look at the pic

"Hey Wendy send me this" Natsu winked at her, she nodded and giggled then ran off.

"Luce" I look up and see Natsu, I turn around so I'm facing him, "yes?" Our faces were so close together, I could feel his breath on my neck. We sat there staring into each other's eyes, if only I had the guts to move in more; only a little git more and our lips would collide. His eyes widen, realising we were close; his head started drifting towards mine slowly. I was looking into his eyes while he was looking at my lips. I puckered my lips, he did too. We were so close, only a little bit more to go. Suddenly he stopped moving; looking me in the eyes. "Sorry" he whispered "I don't know what came over me" he apologise.

DAMNIT WHY CANT YOU JUST KISS ME!

***Natsu pov***

DAMNIT WHY AM I SO DENSE! Of course she wouldn't want to kiss me... I'm not her type: just a silly Fuckboy. SHIT SHE MIGHT THINK IM PLAYING HER. Please Luce don't think of me like that.

I wish I could kiss you, so badly.

Lucy turned back around, she looks upset... I wonder why? "Luce you okay?" I asked, I'm so confused, " I'm fine Natsu" she said turning her head showing me a big grin. But I can't help feel like it was sarcastic... what have I done?

I just brush it of, I remember the photo that Wendy took, I smiled happily thinking about it. I snuggled back into her, holding her tight. She moved into me making her self comfortable, she smelt like strawberries and Vanilla. her scent matched her personality: sweet. Mmmh.

I startedd to fall into a Deep sleep.

***dream***

I woke up in a girly looking room, ummm I wonder who. I looked around the room when a sudden door opened. "Hey baby I'm home" said a girls voice, I recognised it. Luce? Baby? What? I get out of the bed and looked at what I was wearing, well... I was naked... I looked down again. I WAS CLOTHED ! WHAT? I went out side to see who was talking to me. I saw Lucy, she looked hot. She wore a tight blue crop top with a mini skirt. Her curves were amazing, I walked up to her and couldn't stop looking at her cleavage... oops eyes buddy eyes; i thought to myself.

Lucy kissed me on the lips, I was not expecting that! "Hey babe" she said sweetly, uh what... "hey hunny" I said confused. "We need to go pick up Archie and emily from play group" she said explaining, "oka...."

***end**^

I woke up to someone shaking me, " Natsu Natsu" it sounded like the voice of an angel, Luce; I got up knowing it was her. "Come on its 11pm we got to sleep in our beds" she held my hand while dragging me into my bedroom, " night" she waved. I grabbed her arm, " can I sleep with you in your bed tonight?" I simply asked. " sure" she said smiling brightly. Her smile is beautiful. I walked past her whole winking. Her eyes widen, I laugh...

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author