Chapter 6

sorry this chapter is very late, love you all.

***natsus PoV*** (finally)

It's 1 hour of before the party, I am lying in bed thinking about today. Me and Lucy have finally become friends. She's acctually really nice when she's not annoying. I still feel awkward around her, after her catching me and Lisanna making out. I had to make up some big lie to Lisanna, I couldn't tell her that Lucy is babysitting me she would think I'm such a loser.

***flash back***

"Natsu, why is she here, are you cheating on me with her?" Lisanna asked annoyed. God we've only been dating for what? 20 minutes and she already thinks I'm cheating...

"No, she's, um, staying here for a few months, she's a family friend, her parents are on a business meeting, with mine!" I say really fast, unsure of myself.

She glared at me, and I smiled scratching the back of my neck. "Fine I believe you!" She said still annoyed and left without saying goodbye. I sat on my bed contemplating what I'm going to tell Lucy. I was full of rage, she's such an idiot.

(After yelling at Lucy)

I stormed out of her room. Angry, I punched the wall, urg! I lean against the wall I just punched sliding down it, sighing. Feeling guilty for making her cry. I waited a while thinking of what I should say.

I went into her room sighing trying to make no noise "I shouldn't have yelled I'm sorry" I say sitting on her bed. I didn't leave, I lay next with my arms crossed over my stomach while she was still crying. She soon fell asleep. I got out of my position I was currently in and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulled her closer to me and went to sleep too.

***end of flashback***

Im glad we're friends know though. Lisanna Strauss asked me out on the day Lucy arrived that's why we were making out , so of course I said yes to being her boyfriend. I mean I haven't had a girlfriend in a week! She's an okay girlfriend I suppose she lets me do more to her then, Sherry Blendy, who was my last girlfriend! We didn't last long as she told me she has feelings for Lyon Vastia. He's a good guy, he should be over tonight for the party So should lisanna, she's the best. I love her. Even if we have only been together for 2 days, that's longer then most of my relationships. I think she's a keeper

I look at the time, 8:35, 25 minutes until the party I should start getting ready. I went into my walk in closet and got out a plain white
t-shirt, with a Boob pocket with a flame on. I got some black skinny jeans and a pair of black and white checkered vans. This will do. I put my clothes on the bed were I was laying. I got undressed and threw my clothes that I currently had on the floor and put my fluffy towel around my waist. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower making sure the heat was all the way up, boiling, just the way I like it. I was my body with men shower gel, got out dried my body. I put on some boxers and socks, then the clothes for tonight. Once I was ready I heard a buzzing noise it was my iPhone 6S. It was a text from my sweet lisanna.

From- lisanna

Hey, babe who's coming tonight xxx I love you xxx

To - lisanna

Everyone bae xxxxxx love you too xxxx

From - lisanna

Even bickslow.... Xxxxx

To - lisanna

Yeah, I think... Why? xxxxx

From - lisanna

Oh no reason really xxxx love you see you soon babe xxxx

To - lisanna