Chapter 19

Yo yo yo, gonna write some chapters and Finish this shit up and start a phan story :) because why not Yano

***Natsu pov***

I could see the pain on her face, I held my self back from asking what is wrong. She might cry, I can already tell she's trying her best not to cry. Fear is written on her face, but what's her story. Now I think about it, why does she live alone? That's awfully lonely.

We are all sat around a table eating phancakes, enjoying every bite I can't help but smile. But Lucy she looked so fragile and broken ever since she woke up. We all heard her screaming in her dream so we woke her up. We agreed not to talk about it and get on with life as we usually do. Suddenly there was a buzzing at the table, we all looked at who the buzzing was coming. Gray. He picked up his phone and placed it gently to his ear.

"Hello?
-...
Yes mum
-....
I'll grab my stuff and so will they
-....
Okay thanks I'll tell them."

"Yo my mams got the mini van eat up and get your stuff we're all leaving" Ezra nodded back to him. They all ate as fast as they could and packed their stuff. We hear an awful beeping outside making Gray roll his eyes. "Rights let's go lads" he said making Ezra, levy and Juvia shake their heads . "And lasses" he finished winking at them, making Juvia go red and Ezra look at him angrily.

"Bye" Lucy said weakly, I wrap my arms around shoulder pulling her closer. "Bye guys" I say waving as they drive off.

Lucy... tears where rolling down her cheeks. "Lucy..." Natsu said grabbing both her shoulders looking into her eyes, seeing all the pain and fear tapped in them. she quickly hugged me tight crying, muffled sobs cane from her. "Lucy, what's wrong ?" Worry coated every letter. "It was him" she said weakly. " who was him?" " my dad" she looked me in the eyes. "He's gone" she cried, my eyes widen as I pull her in the hug tighter. "It was my fault" she cried harder. "Its your fault Lucy" I kissed her forehead. "Wanna talk about it" she nodded and dragged me to the sitting room.

"Basically, I spilled a drink in my dads new Porsche and he got really angry and parked the car on the side of the road. He told me to get out and he got out too. He was screaming at me I could see the veins in his fore head. Yelling ugly words at me. He turned around and told me to get back in. As I watched him going to the door-" she put her head in her hands and cried I rubbed her back soothingly. "-then, then the other car came, sending him flying him and his car door with him. The site was horrible. I ran over to him and I froze I couldn't do anything. After that my mother became abusive and forced me to do things I didn't want to do. She took over the Heartfilla company and became mad with power. She would yell and hit me. I was powerless against her. She was my demons I needed to get away from, so I ran away. I ran far and haven't returned since. She knows where I am, she sends me letters with money in it. She became very selfish woman, always thinking of her self and no one else. She often threatens to send me home, but never does..." She finished

"Wow" I sighed. "I'm really sorry" I said sympathetically. " It's fine, I'm actually feeling better now I've told someone " she smiled weakly. I nodded, she was cute. She was amazing nothing like her mother. A disgusting woman. I love her, when will she be mine?

"I love you" I blurted out, covering my mouth straight away. SHIT SHIT SHIT ASDFGGHJKL. Why do I do this? She Giggled I saw her blushing bright red, "I love you too" she says connecting our lips together, i immediately kiss back. Is this what heaven feels like?

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author