Chapter 8

One- sorry for the lateness
Two-sorry for the mistakes

***natsu PoV***

I am so pissed, we've only been dating for a day and she goes and cheats on me! I can't say that she's a slut, because that would be hypocritical of me. But I mean come on after one day. It's pathetic.

I am currently lying on my bed with Lucy, who has her arms wrapped around my waist and head on my chest. The party is still going on down stairs, but I don't think I can face anyone at the moment. Lucy keeps on telling me that things will be okay. It just hurts. Lisanna was the only one left I could go out with. I thought she loved me, I was wrong, so fucking wrong. I'm never going to forgive her.

Lucy unwrapped her arms and sat up facing the door. "It's late I'm going to get the maids to stop the party" she said getting up. "Okay, but come back here" I say. "Why?" She ask scared, "I wanna spend the night with you" I looked at her, she was blushing a rose red, so was I. She then walked out of the room. I lay there waiting for her.

***nock nock nock***

Who could that be? I thought. I got up and opened the door causally, hoping it was Lucy. I wasn't, It was bickslow... "What do YOU want!" I spat in his face, "Natsu hear me out!" He pleaded, "no!" "Natsu! Please man, I can explain" he said, I stayed quite. "She didn't tell me you guys were dating... I wouldn't have done it if I had known". "... Leave" he nodded and walked out of my room. I heard some speaking out side of my door. "Hey, Lucy" bickslow said "go now" she answered him back blankly. "I'm back" Lucy said walking in my bed room, "hey, I'm gonna go in the shower" I said happily.

***Lucy's PoV ***

Natsu just left me to go into the shower. I needed to go into, but I couldn't. I looked around his room for a bit, looking at all of the decorations. I looked on the shelf he had on the left of his bed. He had some pretty cool stuff on it, he had a small dragon plush which was red, awards of sports he does, but most of them are for basket ball. I looked on the walls, he had a lot of drawings, of dragons, and one of a girl, lisanna. This picture must have been drawn recently. "What are you doing?" I heard a masculine voice say, Natsu. I froze still looking at the drawings "Just looking around" I say innocently, laying back down on the bed. it's not like I found anything anyway. "Mmh, okay then" he said unsure. I looked at him, he only had a towel around his waist. His abs still wet from the shower, all of his muscles were on show, he had just the right amount of muscles, not to much that he's scary, just right. " you like what you see?" He flirted , then winked at me. I look up at his face, he was smirking. I blushed hard. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was gorgeous.

He started to laugh, he looked at me straight in the eyes, he began to walk over to the bed. He was still only in a towel, he sat down on the edge of the bed. I began to get scared, he then moved his hand. He put it on my leg and squeezed, I jumped up in fright. "I'm going to the shower now" say quickly running into the bath room. I quickly get naked and jump in the shower. I run the hot water questioning what just happened. I washed my body with vanilla body wash. I wash off the soap, and then jump out of the shower. I put a towel around my torso, then I realise I don't have any clothes in this room. I walk out of the room, into Natsu's.

"Um, do you have any clothes for me? I can't exactly go out of this room with no clothes on, I think the maids would suspect something.." I said uncomfortably, he was only in boxers. "Sure here" he said throwing one of his tops at me, "thanks" I said smiling. He stared at me expecting me to get ready. "Natsu turn around" I say giggling, "oh, sorry" he mumbled turning around. I put on the big shirt, it went down to my knees. " you can turn around" I say. Natsu turned around, his eyes grew wide. "You look hot" he stuttered, " thanks, so what did bickslow want?" I asked curiously. "It was nothing" he smiled, "c'mon, I wanna sleep." He said jumping on the bed. He then patted the space next to him, motioning for me to come over.

I went over to him, I lay next to him. He pulled me in closer. I wrapped my arms around his torso, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders , resting his hand oh my butt. I shifted uncomfortably, he lifted is hand " sorry" he said " it's fine, honestly" I grabbed his had placing it back, I looked up at him, he was smiling, cute. But he's only trying to get over lisanna.

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author