Chapter 11

STORY TIME-
I'm stupid and tried to change my password, and that led to getting a new email, and that led to getting logged out, and that led to forgetting the original password, but I figured it out and am okay, I think....

***lucys pov***

I wonder what sting wants? I hope he doesn't need anything from me! Or just to do his homework. Sting isn't a bad guy well to me he's not, he just skips a lot of school and never does the work, we used to be quite close when we were little,I guess things change along with people... He was scaring me last lesson, he wouldn't stop smiling and staring at him. Every time I told him to stop he wouldn't! Sting can get on my nerves sometimes!

Still sitting under the the cherry blossom tree, the garden is beautiful the view is amazing I couldn't help but look. But I felt like someone was staring at me, I felt eyes looking at me from my right. I look to see natsu staring right at me smiling like a goofball. He can be cute at times. "What?" I asked giggling. "Nothing your just cute" he says smoothly, I blush a light shade of pink. "T-thanks" I felt butterflies  inside of me, No. Why do I feel this way! I don't like Natsu do I? I can't!

Natsu sighs and looks into the distance, I looked at his perfect chiselled jawline. He was amazing, I felt my heart tingle. He looked back at me then down to my hand, he put his hand over it and held mine in his. It felt like electricity was flowing threw me, it was magical. He looked up Again, blushing. HE WAS BLUSHING.  I smiled at him and then........

***ring FUCKING ring ***

The bell went, the bell just ruined the moment, now I have to go see sting. Which honestly I don't want to do... Ugh. "I have to go see sting now..." I say letting go of his hand and standing up, "I'm coming!" He says confidently getting up. He smiles at me and grabs my hand, "I don't think you should..." "don't care" he says densely. I sigh in defeat "fine come on" I say grabbing him by the wrist, dragging him to were sting told me to be.

Once we got there, to the back of the school were all the trash cans were! How charming.... "Lucy you came!.. And with Natsu..." He says glaring at Natsu. "Yeah... So what did you have to tell me?", "I can't say while he's here." He said pointing to Natsu. " Natsu how about you go stand over there?" I asked pointing to the to the yard were he can still see what's going on. "No I don..." "That's an order Natsu" I say sternly, damn I'm having fun with this whole babysitting thing. Natsu then stomped over to were I was pointing, maybe I pissed him off? But why?

"So sting what did you want?" I say smiling at him, "Lucy.... I have had a crush on you for the longest time now..." My eyes widen in shock BUTVWE HARDLY SPEAK! Last time I talked to him was like 2 months ago and it was to borrow a pencil! "So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with hope in his eyes. "I can't" I say holding his shoulder, "but why not?" He says in a whisper. " I have my eye on a different boy..." I say, faintly looking at Natsu....

(HEHEHE)

***natsu PoV***

She told me to go stand somewhere else! What if he hurts her and I can't get there in time, grrrrr! I hate this, I stood glaring at the two having a conversation. My eyes had shock in them, she touched his shoulder and he looked at the floor, she then looked at me and said something, BUT WHAT.... I'm to curious. I keep looking and I see him nod... What is going on?

I watch him walk the opposite way as Lucy walks over to me. Damn she's beautiful.... Natsu STOP! "So what did he want!" I say sounding more angry then I was ment to. "Uh... He only confessed to me..." She said looking down, "and what did you say?" I said Gritting my teeth. Why am I so angry? Gah! I feel a pain inside of me, it left a bitter taste in my mouth...

" I told him I don't like him like that..." She said, which made the pain and the taste go away. "Good" I smiled, she looked at me in confusion. "What do you mea...." " let's go find the gang!" I said interrupting her....

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author