Chapter 4

***lucys PoV***

"What are you doing here!?" We say at the same time.

"I live here obviously!" He says as if I was stupid. "So what are you doing in my house?" He asked in a rude tone. "I have a babysitting job!" I said angrily. His face dropped, then I heard Wendy giggle."I'm glad you too know each other!" She continued to giggle. I look towards her confused, she laughed even more, "Lucy meet the person your babysitting! Natsu show her around please" she said between laughs. Then Wendy walked away.

"Why you?" I heard Natsu mutter. "The feeling is mutual!" I say shocked. "..." He stayed silent. We stood there for a second looking at each other awkwardly. "Right... So, you gonna show me around?" I asked  "erm... Yeah sure, follow me" he said in a angry tone. He started to walk away, so I followed Him.

***time skip (because nobody wants to now where the mother fucking toilet is ) to 2:00 pm***

"....and this is my room and down the one across it is yours" Natsu said tiredly. "Thanks for showi..." Before I could even finish my sentence he went into his room and slammed the door in my face. I shrugged, and opened the door to my room. It was magnificent, everything was placed perfectly. I had a king sized bed, a walk in closet with over 100 outfits and shoes. Every single item was beautiful. I had a place to do my make up, it was a mirror with lights rimming the outside of the glass. It also had a table to put the make up on.

 It also had a table to put the make up on

I had my own sofa and tv it was great. I even had my own bathroom which had very expensive soaps and perfumes in. I started unpacking all of my stuff (which I probably don't need). 

*** 4 hour later ***

I just finished packing all of my thing. Nock nock. "Come in" I yelled "Hey Lucy" the adorable bluenette, Wendy said. "Hey Wendy" I say sweetly. "Lucy I want you to meet the maids, so come with me down stairs" she said in confident tone. "Um.. Yeah sure." I say, following her down to the living.

We walk in to the room and saw a line of butlers and maid. "Lucy these are the only maids you can communicate with, the other maids can not be disturbed. Understood?" She said as she was trying to remember something someone told her. "Yeah I understand..." I say.
"This is Virgo" "hello princess" I pink haired maid said with crystal blue eyes. "This is Tauruas" "hey baby" said a guy with brown hair and a leather cow suit. "This is Aries" "h-hello" said a girl with pink curly hair and fair skin. We continued going down the line. "This is Capricorn" "hello" said a white haired man with a bread. "This is Leo" she said "hey I am Leo but you can call me Loki" he said with a big smile... We continued with rest of them.

"Lucy you should go see Natsu!" She said excitedly. "Okay, I will be right back." I walk up the stairs. Step by step. It was so tiring walking up all of the stairs. Once I got to the right floor, I walked down the hall to Natsu room. Which is opposite mine. I stood out side of the door for a while. There was no noise coming from the door.

*** nock nock nock***

"Natsu you okay?" I asked as I started open the door. I opened the door half way and slid into the room. I look at the bed and saw.... NATSU AND LISANNA SUCKING FACES ON THE BED... LISANNA THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL WITH NATSU... oh no "WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT KNOW" Natsu yelled throwing an old shirt at me. "Sorry" I said quickly I ran into my room breathing heavily... OH FUCK WHAT DID I JUST SEE, I DIDNT MEAN RO SEE THAT. He's going to kill me... Lisanna is going to hate me, what is Natsu going to tell her, I'm babysitting him. He wouldn't do that would he?

*30 minutes later*

Nock nock nock... I heard a heavy hand nock at my door. "Come in" I say not caring who it was. I can't do anything more embarrassing. Can I? I saw the door handle move and door creek open. A pink haired boy walked in. Natsu.... He stood there looking at me angrily. We locked eyes.. I could see the anger on his face. "I'm so..." I was saying but before I could finish he raised his voice to me. "Why the fuck did you come in, did I give you permission, no, so why did you do it" he yelled at me, I suddenly felt bad. "Natsu I'm sorry, I nocked and I didn't hear you answer, so I was worried, I didn't know that's what you where doing" I said saying sorry once again. "Well don't do it again! Understood!" He yelled once more. "Yes I understand." I hated being yelled at, I felt tears brimming my eyes. "Good" he said still angrily "Fucking idiot" he said in a whisper but I still heard..

He walked out of my room, I couldn't help it, I burst in to tears. I cried in to my pillow so no one could hear me. Being yelled at reminded me of my mother, she would constantly yell at me for no reason. I hated it... It's reminds me of when my father died, his last words where, yelling, yelling aimed at me... I hate it.. I hate the memories...

*10:00pm*

My crying grew stronger.    I heard the door creek once again, I didn't look up, I felt some one sit on the bed next to me.

"I shouldn't have yelled I'm sorry" Natsu said gently.  But he didn't leave my room afterwards...

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author