Chapter 13

NEW BOOK NAME? VOTE

BABYSITTING NATSU OR KEEP THE SAME NAME I WILL ALSO CHANGE THE COVER just comment CHANGE it and I will

***Lucy's pov ***

"So Luce..." natsu spoke cautiously, he looked at Wendy and gave her the keys to the car, "wend go open the car and jump in the back we will be there in a minute" he said to her, she nodded in response. "Natsu what is it?" I asked. He looked around, like he was looking for someone.

Suddenly, he turned to me and hugged me bringing my head to lean on his shoulder, I was breathless. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, I felt him move. We held my chin with two finders, gently holding it. My heart started to pound against my chest, what is happening, my cheeks became red as a rose. I looked up in to his onyx eyes, they sparked. I've never been this close to his face, I realised his eyes weren't all black, just a very mysterious dark green. Damn he is Handsome, No. I can't be thinking like this.... to late. His he moved his face closer to mine, what is happening. I stood frozen. I can't move; do I just let it happen? I blink expecting our lips to connect, but they did not. Instead... he whispered in my ear, " someone is following us.." i was scared and confused. Who? Why? What?

It is to much to much to take in, I look behind me and see sting. He stood in the street, looking heartbroken, I felt so bad for him. "Lucy? Is it him?" He asked shaking, "whatvis him" I asked confused. "The one that you like?" My eyes widen. What! Do! I! Do!? I can't say I like natsu it will give everything away. I decided to just skake my head and say no. I look at natsu: his face looked emotionally hurt... but why? It's not like he likes me is it?..

***Natsu pov***

She doesn't like me, I can totally understand. But Lucy I'm finding it hard keeping my feeling from you! I mentally scream. Arg. I need sleep. I look over at sting who now looks happy and relieved, however I feel like shit. I can't stand this. "Good" stung smiles brightly and walks off... i mean at least we're not being followed anymore...

"Come on Lucy" I grab her hand, it's warm and soothing, she instantly holds mine too which is a surprise. We walked fast remembering Wendy's in my car, we walk in silence I look at her. Her golden hair was blowing out of her goddess like face. Damn.

Once we finally reach the car, my sister crossed her arms " were the hell have you two been" she said angrily. " umm... we were just... um..." I stuttered, "I left my coat in my art class so we ran and got it" Lucy lied, holding up her coat; sweating slightly. Wendy sighed and just nodded. We all sat in the car as I drove us home. We were all silent. Awkward. Awkwardness filled the car. I heard Lucy lighting humming to the song that was on the radio, it's called "i do adore"

I love this song so much. I start to sing and so does Lucy.

***song***
Both: Everything you do it sends me
Higher than the moon with every
Twinkle in your eye
You strike a match that lights my heart on fire

Lucy: When you're near, I hide my blushing face
And trip on my shoelaces
Grace just isn't my forté
But it brings me to my knees when you say

Natsu: Hello, how are you, my darling today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do, I do adore

Both: We're as different as can be
I've noticed you're remarkably relaxed
And I'm overly uptight
We balance out each other nicely

Lucy: You wear sandals in the snow
In mid-July I still feel cold
We're opposites in every way
But I can't resist it when you say

Natsu: Hello, how are you, my darling today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do, I do adore.

Both: Finding words, I mutter
Tongue-tied, twisted
Foot in mouth, I start to stutter
Ha, ha, Heaven help me ,

Natsu: Hello, how are you, my darling today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do, I do adore.

***song end***

I tried to hide my blushing face, but fail, I turn to look at her, she was as red as a tomato. Damn she's cute, Lucy then giggles slightly. "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" Wendy squealed loudly. We all start to laugh at Wendy's sudden burst of energy and happiness.

Once we stop laughing, I take my eyes off the road and look at Lucy on more time, she looked back as smiled, her smile is perfect. One day she will be mine...

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author