Chapter 9

***natsu***

***alarm 6am ***

I started to wake up, It was really warm were I was lying. I started to move my hands realising I was holding something. I opened my eyes, I quickly removed my hands from where they were. They just resting on lucys butt. I heard a faint giggle leave her lips and looked down, she's awake.

"Good morning" she said in her morning voice. " morning" I say with my Scrachy groggy voice. Lucy just sat there and looked at me. "How you feeling today?" She asked, bringing back memories of last night. I felt annoyed. "Okay I suppose" she smiled at me. She hugged me tight, I wrapped my arms around her waist. It was very warm under the sheets of the bed. I put my head on her shoulder we just stayed like that for along time. It made me feel a lot better. She smelt like strawberries and vanilla, it was amazing.

I then let go of her, I looked at her seeing the disappointment in her eyes. I wish I never let go. "What are you going to do about lisanna?" She asked, "oh crap, was that to soon?!" She worried. I let out a sigh, " I'm going to ignore her, treat her like a ghost" I answered. " good, don't think about her all day" she tells me. I smile at her simply. She smiles back, her brown eyes glow with happiness. She looked cute... Wait no... I can't think that...

She began to get up out of the bed. I grabbed her hand before she could stand up. "Do you think I'm a fuckboy still?" I asked frowning. "Yes, but your my friend now so don't worry" she smiled, I nodded. My heart started to hurt at the word "friend". It felt like my heart just spilt in two parts. I don't know why? Why does she make my heart do this? "But maybe you can make my opinion change" she said, hope then filled my eyes. " I will" i confidently get up. And look into her eyes.

I will make Lucy heartfilia change her mind.

***lucy PoV***

I feel bad for Natsu, how could lisanna do that to him. But my mind still tells me he's a fuckboy. But my heart says otherwise. I can't help it. Every time he smiles, my heart is filled with a burning sensation. When we make he hugs me, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I know what is happening, I have started to gain a crush on Natsu dragneel! He could never like me back, I'm not his type, I'm defiantly not his type if lisanna is!

I leave his room and go into mine. I shut the door and start to do my morning routine. (I've explained it many times before) I decide not to wear any make up today I couldn't be bothered. I looked at the time, 7:00am on a Monday, today should be good. WAIT... SCHOOL! I run around my room and get into my uniform as quick as possible.

***nock Nock nock ***

"Luce you ready for school yet?" I hear Natsu yell. "Um, yeah" I yell back. He then walked in and laughed at me. "forget?" "Yup!" He laughed even harder, it's not even that funny! I blushed a dark shade of red. "Come on, Virgo has made us breakfast!" He says excitedly! He's such a child! He then runs out of my room and down stairs. "Wait Natsu!" I say running after him. I can hear him laughing as he ran. He's so annoying!

I started to run down the stairs, as I ran I tripped over my own feet. I went face first down the stairs. "Lucy!" Natsu yelled. I bounced down the stairs, probably bruising my body. The pain hurt a lot, it's good I was near the bottom of the stairs because I only fell down about 10 steps, BUT IT STILL HURT! I finally stop falling and notice I'm lying at the bottom of the stair case. "Lucy are you okay!" Natsu ran to my side. " yeah I'm fine" I blushed, damn that's embarrassing! I'm such an idiot sometimes.

" come on, let's go eat" he said standing up putting his hand In front of me offering to help me up. I grab his hand, once our hands touched I had a tingling sensation in my stomach. He then help me up of the ground, and showed me his signature smile, cute! "You sure your okay?" He asked worried in his eyes " yeah I'm fine!" I giggled. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dining room. We Virgo made us a bowl of lucky charms. We ate in silence, but it wasn't awkward; it was nice. We finished eating and went to school.

***School***

***natsu***

I got to school and went over with my friends, Gajeel, who was with levy, Jelal. "Hey guys!" " hey flame brain" Gajeel laughed, Levy just waved. "Sup ash head!" We all laughed. Then suddenly, "hey levy!" I saw Lucy come over and pull levy into a hug, Gray and Erza came as well. And Gray had a girl stuck to his arm. He looked at me pleading for help. "Juvia let go off Gray" Erza said in a angry tone. "Yes Erza-chan!" Juvia spoke in fear. She then let go of his arm. "Finally" I hear him mutter.

"You coming lev?" Luce asked. "Actually Gajeel asked me to hang out with him and his friends today" she smiled at Lucy. "Why don't you guys hang out with us aswell, nobody really minds" jelal said. "That's okay with me" Lucy said and her gang of friends nodded as well.

***Ring Ring****

Crap first lesson, I have maths. Ugh. "Anyone got maths with Mrs Mira?" "I do" I hear luce say. "Come on we can go together" she suggested i nodded in agreement.

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author