Chapter 17

Thanks for 1000 reads guys. Legit this week imma try and go correct any spelling mistakes so sorry if there is spam ❤️❤️❤️

***Lucys pov***

"We should play truth or dare!" Erza grinned evilly. After a lot of persuading we all agreed. Oh god. I am already regretting this already. Why god why? I internally cry. Their gonna give the worst dares I just know it. Levy turned to me and wiggled her eyebrows at me, I giggle at how silly she is.

***Natsu POV***

Truth or  dare huh? Think should be good. "Let's get in a circle and play" I suggested, lucy nodded in agreement. Once sat in the circle, Erzas eyes were full of mischief. Haha like she can do anything to me, I smirk. This will be easy! "Gray pass me the bottle next to you, we will spin that and who ever it lands on will have to choose truth or dare... and no bottling out, you have to do it." Erza explained in a powerful voice. Gray then passed her the bottle hands shaking ever to slightly; obviously in fear. I'm not even gonna pick on him for this, erzas fucking terrifying. Erza grabbed the bottle in her hands and places it in the ground. We were all sat jumbled up it went in clockwise; me, gray,erza, juvia, gajeel, lucy, levy, jellal. We span the bottle and I was leaning forward in a trance as I watch the bottle spin. I looked up to Lucy who was biting her; Hot damn. She's so pretty. I really like her maybe I should ask her... no no I shouldn't, should I? I don't know!

"Natsu, hello?" Gray said waving a hand in front of my face taking me out of my gaze. My eyes widened and I coughed awkwardly as lucy blushed and laughed obviously realised I was staring at her. "Um yeah" I answered him questioning my own answer. "It's your go bro" he said and nodded his head to the bottle which was facing me. Ugh. "I pick dare"'I said causally; "I dare you to confess your love to someone in this room" levy said as she must have been the one to spin it. Thinking what to do... I couldn't confess to her right? I know what to do!!! "Gray, man you've been there with me through thick and thin, your the bestest friend I could ask for I love you" I laughed afterwards. "Damn that was beautiful natsu" he wiped his imaginary tears "love you to bro"'we all laughed and continued. I span next, it landed on juvia. Hmmmm " juvia i dare you to" I paused to think "play 7 minuets in heaven with gray" I laughed wiggleing my eyebrow at her. She blushed instantly, gray had a slight smirk on his face. Damn he's liked her since she came to our school last year.

****5 more rounds of truth or dare****

"Lucy!" Erza yelled Saying a Silent "yessss". "Umm, yeah" she mumbled. " well since Natsu asked gray I think it's only fair for you and natsu to play 7 minutes in heaven" he smiled innocently, I can feel my face getting red. Expecting lucy to say no I kept sitting until she got up offering me a hand to take. Which I gladly took, her hands her soft and warm, they were nice. She dragged me in the closet upstairs which was in my bed room which she locked. Obviously so the others couldn't try and hear in. She blushed about to open her mouth to say something; but I cut her off with a kiss. But not just any kiss a passionate one full of love. I pulled away looking deep into her eyes, her eyes sparkled as my cheeks got darker. She giggled then immediately stopped, it was so cute. " I'm sorry I just couldn't resist any more" she smiled and said " finally" I'm glad she liked it. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly. Smiling the biggest grin I have ever done. Then suddenly my phone vibrated.

( fuckboyyy 💕- gray baby❤️- natsu )

Fuckboyyy💕 - yo bae 7 minutes is done 🖤

Baby❤️- okay when will jellals dare be over so we can stop talking like this babe 😍

Fuckboyyy💕- he said we can stop talking like this after an hour but we have to keep the names for a month 😂💕

Baby❤️- I hate him rn (jk jk if your reading this I love you really lmao) ❤️ were coming down now 😍

Me and lucy then unlocked the door and walked hand in hand again, I looked up into her big beautiful brown orbs and smiled. She's gorgeous. I can't believe I kissed her, the kiss was magical her lips were plump and soft, I just hope that wasn't her first kiss...

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author