Hold Me Now-Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Niall's eyes opened groggily as a repeated pounding on the door woke him up. He tried to untangle himself from Zayn's arms, but Zayn held him closer, moaning softly. Niall giggled, leaning up to Zayn's face. "Zainie? Wake up, someone is at the door." Zayn moaned again, nuzzling into Niall's neck.

"Niall? Zayn? Anyone home? It's me, Liam!" A voice shouted from out in the hall. Niall turned back to Zayn, poking his ribs. Zayn squirmed, his eyes popping open as he pinned Niall against the bed.

"Don't poke me!" Zayn growled playfully, pecking Niall's cheek. Niall giggled, trying to get up. Zayn was sitting on his lower body, his hands holding Niall's wrists down.

"Zainie! Liam is at the door!" Niall cried as Zayn tickled him, making him laugh and squirm under Zayn. After Liam shouted at them again, Zayn got up, picking Niall up bridal style, carrying him to the door. Niall opened it, and Liam sighed in relief.

"I thought you guys had died or something, and I was ready to break down the door," Liam said as Zayn invited him and Danny in. They both sat down on the couch, making themselves at home. Zayn set Niall down on a chair, then sat across from him.

"Sorry," Zayn said, "we were asleep." Niall pouted, then got up and plopped down on Zayn's lap. Zayn wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, placing small kisses to Niall's neck. Niall giggled, leaning back into Zayn.

"You guys are cute together," Liam commented, smiling. Niall blushed, hiding his face in Zayn's chest. Zayn chuckled, kissing the top of Niall's head. Danny said nothing as he shifted uncomfortably. He desperately wanted to go back to his room, where he wouldn't have to watch two gay guys kiss and show affection to one another.

"So why are you guys here?" Zayn asked, pulling Niall closer to his chest. Niall smiled, leaning his head against Zayn's shoulder. Danny looked over at Liam, as if asking, "why are we here?"

"Well, Danny here," Liam said, motioning to Danny, "has been driving me absolutely nuts. I couldn't stand it, so here we are." Danny bit his lips, looking out the window. Niall giggled, putting his arms around Zayn's neck, planting kisses there.

"Feel free to hang out whenever," Zayn said. His eyes widened and his fingers pulled at Niall's hair, groaning. "Oh, goodness. Right there, Ni." Niall giggled again, sucking at Zayn's skin.

"I found your soft spot," Niall whispered, nipping Zayn's lobe. Zayn shuddered, pulling Niall's face around and kissing his lips. Danny stood up, making his way into the bathroom. Niall turned so they were facing each other, wrapping his legs around Zayn's waist.

"So how about the four of us go over and get Louis and Harry and go for a walk?" Liam suggested. Niall moaned his response, snuggling against Zayn. Zayn looked down at Niall, who was clinging to him.

"Does that sound good, angel?" He asked softly, kissing Niall's nose. Niall grinned, nodding his head. "Alright, let's do it." Liam nodded, then went to talk to Danny, who was still in the bathroom. "Let's go get Louis and Harry, yeah?"

"Yeah," Niall giggled, taking Zayn hand in his, swinging them back and forth as they walked over to the door. Zayn opened the door for Niall, who pecked his cheek before stepping into the hallway. Zayn closed the door behind him, putting his arm around Niall's shoulder.

"Louis! Harry!" Zayn shouted as he twisted the door handle. The door didn't budge. "That's strange," Zayn thought aloud, "they never lock their door. Louis! Harry! Open up!" Niall heard footsteps scrambling, and the door was thrown open. Louis was standing their, his hair messy, his shirt buttoned crookedly, his belt undone.