Hold Me Now-Twenty Three

Chapter Twenty-Three

    "Come on, Harry," Louis whined, leaning against the doorframe as he waited for his boyfriend to finish brushing his hair. "Your hair looks fine the way it is. I wanna go and see Zayn and Niall again. You know it's been months since we saw them."

    Harry chuckled as he set his brush down, looking at his boyfriend through the mirror. "Of course I know, Boo," he said, turning around and reaching his hands out for Louis'. Louis happily grasped Harry's, and the two stepped forward so their chests were touching. "I just have to get my shoes and jacket and then we can go, okay?"

    "Okay," Louis agreed, leaning forward and connecting his lips with Harry's. Harry's fingers brushed over the soft skin of Louis' cheeks, making their way to the older boy's feathery hair. Louis giggled as they pulled away, making his way to the front door.

    Harry went into his room, which had various clothes scattered around, shoes strewn carelessly close to the closet. He picked up a random pair of sneakers, slipping his feet in them. He hurried back to the foyer, where Louis was waiting, staring at pictures on the wall. He had his jacket on, Harry's jacket in his hands.

    Quietly, Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' torso, resting his head on Louis's shoulder. Louis turned his head and giggled as his nose brushed Harry's cheek. "I love you," Louis whispered, pecking the younger's cheek.

    "I love you more," Harry said softly, his lips placed on Louis' shoulder. Harry untangled himself from around Louis, taking his jacket. "We should get going, or Zayn is going to yell at us for being late." Louis nodded in agreement, skipping out the door and to the car.

    Harry laughed as he closed the door, fishing for his keys in his pocket. Once they were located, he unlocked the car, sliding into the driver's seat. Louis climbed into the passenger seat, strapping himself in. He leaned over and placed a kiss on Harry's cheek.

    "Let's go!" He said enthusiastically. Harry smiled as he pulled out of the driveway, heading down the empty road. It was a bright sunny day, the air warm. Louis rolled his window down, leaning his head out. The wind blew his hair around, but he didn't care.

    Before long they had arrived at Starbucks, the same Starbucks they had been when they first encountered with Des. They both stepped out and headed inside, instantly spotting Zayn and Niall in the corner. They headed over to the couple, who were cuddling on their side of the booth.

    "Hey guys," Louis said as he slid into the booth, followed by Harry. The two other boys greeted them with smiles, but quickly went back to talking quietly amongst themselves. Harry glanced around the small restaurant, an uneasy feeling settling in his stomach.

    "Louis?" Harry asked, tapping Louis on the shoulder. "Do you feel like something is wrong?" Louis turned to Harry, his eyebrows knit in confusion. Across the table, Niall giggled as Zayn nibbled on his neck, causing both Harry and Louis to look up.

    "No," Louis said, taking Harry's hand in his, "I don't feel that way. What do you think is wrong?" Harry's face burned, and his thumb rubbed small circles on his boyfriend's hand.

    "It's nothing, don't worry about it," Harry said, bringing the older boy's knuckles to his lips. Louis nodded, and the two turned to Niall and Zayn. Niall was curled up on Zayn's lap, his head in the crook of Zayn's neck. Zayn was whispering softly to Niall, rubbing his back.

    "Enough with the love fest, you came to see us!" Louis chuckled, his hand still holding Harry's. Niall's cheeks burned red, but he didn't move from his position on Zayn. But before they could say anything more, Harry's head started to spin, and his vision clouded over.