Hold Me Now-Twenty One

Warning: Death of character!

Hold Me Now

Chapter Twenty-One

The room was dark, and Harry couldn't see anything around him. Harry's head had a dull sting pounding from the back, creating fuzzy spirals to be seen in the darkness. Groaning, Harry shifted to move his arms. He was surprised to find that they were restricted, tied down on the chair.

His heart picked up as he realized he was tied to a chair, duct tape over his mouth. He couldn't exactly remember why he was here, or how he got here. He groaned again, Louis popping into his mind. All the pieces fell into place after that.

*As soon as Zayn dashed off after Niall, Harry picked Louis' light body up, quietly creeping out of the room. He didn't know where to take his dying boyfriend, he had no transportation. Making his way carefully down the dark hallway, and to the concrete stairs.

Louis moaned in Harry's arms. "H-Ha-arr-"

"Shh, babe," Harry whispered, clutching Louis tighter to his body, ignoring the blood that seeped into his shirt from Louis' wound. "Don't speak, you need to save your energy." Harry couldn't tell if his boyfriend's eyes were open or not, or if he was sleeping.

"H-Hur-r-t," Louis whimpered, his breath tickling Harry's bare arms. Harry nodded his head, almost completely sure that Louis couldn't see him. He leaned down and pecked the older boy's forehead, nearly tripping over the stairs.

"Boo," Harry said, a sudden though crossing his mind, "you need to stay awake. Can you sing me the alphabet? Please?" Louis grunted in Harry's arms, gasping in pain.

"N-Now?" He asked, his voice under a whisper. Harry stopped, sitting down on the stairs to reposition the boy in his arms. He brushed the feathery fringe of hair from Louis's face.

"Yes, Boo, now," Harry said, placing a small kiss to Louis' frail lips. He picked up the other, and continued down the stairs. With Louis in his arms, the trip took much longer than it should have, especially being in the dark.

"A," Louis said quietly, his fingers shakily finding Harry's curly hair. "B-B." Louis gently tugged on one of Harry's curls, his chin resting on the younger boy's shoulder. "C."

"That's it, Boo," Harry whispered, placing small kisses on his lover's neck. "Keep going." At long last, the two reached the ground level, Harry throwing the door open to reveal a dark, empty lobby.

"D," Louis mumbled, coughing. His throat was dry, tears stinging at the pain. Harry quickly made his way over to the couch conveniently placed in the lobby. "E." As careful as he could, Harry set down the smaller boy. "F-F."

Harry removed Louis's striped shirt, looking down at his bullet wound. Louis coughed again, his voice raspy. Tears streamed down his face at how much it hurt, and it broke Harry's heart. "Hang in there, Boo. And keep singing, you just did f," Harry said, looking around the room.

"G," Louis whimpered. Harry stood up, and Louis reached out, his blood covered fingers rubbing against Harry's, not reaching his wrist. "D-Don-n't. S-Sta-ay." Harry bent back down next to his boyfriend, his emerald green eyes staring into the blue one's of his lover.

"I'm going to the bathroom just over there, okay?" Harry whispered, pointing towards the door not far off. Louis' eyes watered, opening his mouth, but not saying anything. "I need you to keep singing for me, okay? Nice and loud, you're doing great, sweetie."

"H," Louis said, watching as Harry got up and quickly made his way to the bathroom. Louis didn't feel good at all. His chest was numb, yet on fire, his stomach was queasy, ready to throw up anything he had recently eaten. "I."