Chapter 1- l-london

Lulu's pov.

' I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22' my phone rang as I was walking back to my house after a quick surfing session. I looked down to see it was mum. "Ello mummy dearest!" I said in a horrible British accent. "Hello Lu, just ringing to tell you that great aunt Margie is really really sick again and I have to go to Boston while she is sick. I have organized for you to stay with your cousin for the summer. I'll tell you more when I get home! See you in an hour! Bye bye" she exclaimed "oh ahhh bye?" I replied.

Oh my god now I'm stressing out is aunt Margie okay? I ponder this question as I walk through the backyard placing my board at the stairs to dry and after drying my wet, sandy feet, walking into the house.

I start thinking what cousin? I can't remember any of my cousins because I haven't seen them in years, actually ever since I was five.

When mum got home we went and sat on the couch and she explained everything about aunt Margie and how she should be fine she just needs help getting around the house and doing basic things like that so mum has to go and help her for however long it takes and then she moved on to me. "Lu, honey I can't have you around aunt Margie so I have organized for you to stay with one of your cousins." She stated "oh ok mum if I really have to." I replied. I wasn't happy about this because me and Poppy, my best friend, were going to have our ultimate summer, beach, boys and ballet! "One problem, your cousin lives in London." She said interrupting my thoughts "ok... W-wait what? L-london as in London, England" i stuttered "yes sweetie, I'm really sorry, your meeting Liam at the airport tomorrow to go to London." She stated "go pack your stuff as you are leaving tomorrow!" Mum said "okay." I replied and trudged upstairs I was not looking forward to this, don't get me wrong I have always wanted to go back to London but not without my mum and to stay with my older cousin.

........the next day........

I woke up this morning and stumbled downstairs, I am not a morning person, but this morning I have to be at the airport at 7 am. When I reached the kitchen I saw bacon and eggs, I ate the food and as I finished mum came down and said "are you excited?" "That's one way of putting it." I replied "oh honey, you know I wouldn't send you to live with your 19 year old cousin if I didn't have to and you know I wouldn't send you to another country or for that matter another continent but I have to look after aunt Margie and I can't have you around her while she is this sick. I love you sweetie don't forget that and I will miss you so much but we can talk on the phone and I can assure you, you will have so much fun with Liam!" She assured me. "Thanks mum." I said "well we had better head off because we don't want to keep Liam waiting, do we?" She exclaimed.

......................................................

Lulu Adams is just a normal 13 year old girl until one day her mum tells her that her great aunt is really ill and she has to go look after her. Lulu has to go and live with her cousin in London, a whole other continent and very different to California, but she then finds out that her cousin is the one and only Liam Payne! What will happen to lulu when she is in a house of crazy boys? Will she have fun with one direction? Or will it all end in tears? Read on to find out!