Chapter 8- beach and interview

Eleanor's pov

Lulu is so sweet! She has gone through a lot, losing her dad and she still walks around with a huge grin on her face! Liam absolutely loves her and treats her like a little sister. Louis and the other boys are also really nice to her. Lulu and Niall even have nicknames for each other! She is gorgeous!

I went upstairs to Louis room and when I walked past her room I looked in at her peaceful body fast asleep snuggled up against heaps of teddy bears."what are you looking at?" I heard Louis say walking up the stairs "look here babe" I said not taking my eyes of Lulu "awwwwww, she is so so cute! I am really happy she is staying with us, but I was sad when said that she would wreck something. She needs a confidence boost! But as long as she is here I will make sure she doesn't believe that!" Louis said, we walked into his room and snuggled up under the warmth of the covers!

..............next morning.............
Lulu's pov

I woke up this morning feeling very good! I walked downstairs to the kitchen "good morning guys!" I said walking over to a stool at the island bench. "Good morning love! Would you like some breakfast?" Liam asked "Yes please!" I answered while he gave me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries. "Thank you looks good!" I said "your welcome!" He said.

After I finished eating breakfast I went upstairs and had a shower and got into denim high tops and a knitted oversized sweater. It was quite cold here even in summer. The others probably think today is hot but I'm cold!

I walked downstairs and sat next to Liam on the lounge. "What's with the sweater? It's hot today!" Louis said "I'm cold!" I said "are you sick?" Harry asked "nope! You just live in a very cold country, i'd hate to see winter!" "No, you live in a very hot country!" Louis said "well we are going to the beach so go and get ready for the beach!" Zayn said "okay, where are the girls?" I asked "they went home to get ready for the beach, they are meeting us there!" Liam said "alright, I'll go get ready!" I said walking to my room.

I got my floral two piece out of my suitcase which is only half unpacked and put it on before putting my high top shorts and sweater back on, I pulled my hair into a loose ponytail and put my ran bans on my head before getting my phone, a book and a beach towel putting on flip flops and walking back downstairs. "Okay, Lulu got everything?" Liam asked, I nodded and Niall said "Leggo!"

We got into the car and drove to a private beach so that the boys wouldn't get mobbed by fans! When we got there the girls were waiting in Danielle's car for us. "Aren't you dying under that sweater?" Perrie asked "no not really, it's a bit warmer than before but it's really quite cold in this country!" I said and she laughed.

We got down to the sand and dropped all of our stuff, everyone tool their clothes of until everyone except me was in swimwear! "Come on Lulu! It's time to get in the water!" Louis said grabbing Eleanor and running into the water. Soon followed by Liam with Danielle and Zayn with Perrie! I took my shorts and sweater off and looked over to see Niall and Harry whispering. I raise an eyebrow at them and they slowly walked towards me with creepy grins on their faces. I walked backward shaking my head knowing what they were going to do "don't, I don't wanna go in its to cold for swimming!" I whined, they looked at each other and smirked before they ran towards me and I was being held up high in the air by both of them. I squealed and kicked my legs "put me down! Put me down!" I yelled I could hear people laughing really loudly before I was thrown into really cold water! "Oh my god! it is so cold in here!" I squealed everyone was toppled over howling with laughter "this is not funny!" I said starting to laugh, I splashed them all and dived under a wave.

Niall came over and put me on his shoulders before yelling "let the war begin!!!" Eleanor jumped on Louis shoulders and we began to push each other around. I was laughing so much, I was having so much fun! Then Niall pushed Louis over making him topple over! We won!!!! I jumped off Niall and we jumped around singing 'we are the champions'! Danielle and Liam versed Perrie and Zayn next Liam and Danielle won so we versed in the grand final. I got back on Niall and Danielle got onto Liam and the battle began! We pushed around for a while until a big wave crashed on top if both of us, Danielle and I both fell at the same time and landed on top of each other! When the wave cleared Danielle and I got up after being pushed down into the sand laughing and coughing up sea water. "It's a tie!!!" Niall yelled while Liam gave Danielle and I a bottle of water because we swallowed a lot of salty water! "That was so funny!!!" Perrie and Eleanor said running over to is laughing "are you guys okay?" Perrie asked "yes" Danielle and I said laughing "you need to put on a few pounds Lulu! Geez look how skinny you are!" Eleanor said, I blushed covering my stomach with my arms and said laughing "like you lot can talk!" We got up and went back over to the boys only to see Louis and Harry buried in sand! We started laughing and Louis said "El, you know you love me! Please help!" "Hmmm, I could help! Orrrr, I could post it on twitter!" Eleanor said "I like the second option!" Danielle said "me too! Perrie?" I asked "oh, I think we should give the fans something to enjoy!" Perrie said "okay so it's settled! Going on twitter!" Eleanor said. A few minutes later all our phones buzzed with twitter notifications '@EleanorJCalder: at the beach with @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @DaniellePeazer @PerrieLittleMix & @Lulu_Adams! Looks whose found their new home in the sand!!!' We all laughed before we helped them up out of the sand!