Chapter 14-aww

Recap:
Then out of the blue I heard "awwww!" It wasn't Poppy because I was looking at her "umm i'll be right back pops!" I said she nodded and I got up and walked to my door. I peeked out the frame and saw....

Zayn's pov

We were half way to the night club when Perrie said "it's not a very nice night tonight! It's cold and gloomy!" "Yeah, I wish I bought a coat!" El said "I think we should go home and get a coat because the last thing we want is to be sick!" I said.

When we got home Liam looked around "where's Lulu?" He said we looked around until we heard "POPPY!!!" Louis put his index finger to his lips gesturing silence "do not eavesdrop on Lulu!" Liam said "come on what the worst we will hear?" I said following Louis upstairs.

Soon we were all pressed against the wall near Lulu's room "Danielle, the birthday girl! She is amazing! She is so pretty and kind! Then there is Perrie, I couldn't believe that a quarter of little mix was in front of me when I realized it was the Perrie Edwards it honestly took all my will power not to fan girl! And we are the most amazing soccer players in the world! Eleanor is so sweet! She has the biggest heart and the warmest smile! Plus she is drop dead gorgeous!" She said, I looked at Perrie who had the biggest grin on her face as with the other girls. Perrie leant her head on my shoulder grinning! "Hey! Don't leave me hanging! What is the actual one Direction like!" Her friend said "fine! Okay, Harry is really nice and caring! He is also a good cook! Zayn is really cool! He seems to have it all figured out! Talking to him the other day I learnt a lot! Niall is the greatest guy! He is so funny and kind! We have our own club for singles only! I must invite Harry into it! Then there is Louis, I swear to The Lord he is the funniest guy! He is so much like Eleanor it's not funny! They are both funny but sweet and kind at the same time! I really wish when I grow up that I have a relationship like theirs! And Liam" She said before Her friend cut her off with "ooo my favorite!" Liam had a smug look on his face "Okay before I talk about Liam now that I know he is my cousin I don't want to hear about and I quote 'OMG Liam Payne is so beautiful! He is such a sex god! I'd tap that!' Because now he is related to me makes those statements ten million times grosser than they already are!" Lulu said Liam didn't look so smug anymore "Anyways Liam is the kindest person in the whole entire world! I'm so glad he is my cousin because otherwise I wouldn't have met such an amazing person! I don't know how someone could be so caring and kind as well as funny and talented! I really love these guys! I usually don't bond with people this quickly but these guys are so easy to love that it's impossible not to!" She said I was so happy because I was kinda worried she didn't like me as much as the others but this is defiantly reassuring. We were all standing there smiling the girls had tears in their eyes and Liam was fighting them back. Then Perrie went 'awww' she mouthed 'sorry' but it was too late."umm i'll be right back pops!" Lulu said, Oh No!

Lulu's pov

I peeked out my door frame to see Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie. They gave me a fright "you scared the living day lights out of me!" I said laughing my smile quickly dropped "what did you hear?" I asked "oh nothing except I'm amazing!" Danielle said "and your a fan of little mix and we be the best soccer players ever!" Perrie said "I have the biggest heart and the warmest smile!" El said "I'm caring and can cook!" Harry said "I have it all figured out!" Zayn said "I'm the greatest guy!" Niall said wrapping his arm around me "I'm funny but sweet and kind at the same time!" Louis said "and I'm a sex god!" Liam said posing "I do not think you are a sex god!" I said laughing "you're friend does! Did you mean all that stuff?" Liam said I blushed and nodded "don't be embarrassed! I think what you just said was absolutely lovely! You are honestly the nicest person I know of in all existence!" El said "can we meet the girl that thinks Liam is a sex god?" Perrie said "yes! I want to see her reaction!" I said walking back into my room they follow as I walked to the computer screen "Poppy! Are you still there?" I said into the laptop "coming!" She yelled "what was the noi-" she said cutting her word off when she saw the boys I laughed "Guys and Girls this is Poppy! Poppy, you know who they are!" I said laughing "hello Poppy! How are you?" Liam said politely "h-hel-hello!" She stuttered I was laughing so hard I honestly thought I was going to split! "You right there Lu?" Louis asked patting my back I nodded "hey Poppy!" Louis and Zayn said "hi!" The girls said "hello love!" Harry said "hey there Miss Lulu's friend!" Niall said "I um gotta go!" Poppy said end the call quickly after mouthing 'text me now'! "That was interesting!" Liam said laughing "I wish I was with her right now!" I said Liam stopped laughing "why?" He said worried "oh no no no! Not like that as in to see her fan girl! I can guarantee she would be screaming, dancing or crying! She needs a hug!" I said earning a hug from Liam "good I thought you wanted to leave!" "Are you insane! This has been so much fun! I can't imagine life without you guys!" I said smiling "group hug!" Louis said jumping on me "hello to you too Louis" I said laughing and hugging the others.

When they pulled away everyone left to get a coat except Eleanor "you'll find someone someday that is absolutely perfect for you! I know you will!" She said hugging me tightly "thanks El! There's that warm heart of yours! It never seems to disappear! It gets warmer by the second!" I said "Why thank you! I'd better go get a coat and get going, they might go ape on me if I don't hurry up!" She said leaving my room.

I grabbed my phone and texted Poppy 'are you okay? You seemed a bit flustered around the boys;) I'll Skype you when they leave!' Then Liam walked in "good bye Lu! Thank you for all you said about me and the others! We all really appreciate it even if we weren't supposed to hear it! You know it's always nice to know that you only have kind things to say behind our backs! Love you Lu!" He said "love you too Li!" I said as he kissed my forehead "bye guys!" I yelled out to them "bye Lulu!" They yelled back "bye Liam! Have a good night!" I said "bye Lu!" He said waking out the door.

I got back onto Skype and call Poppy "are they gone?" She said as soon as she popped onto the screen "yes they are gone! So catch me up on California gossip!" I said to her! Her face lit up "oh my god! So much gossip!" She said.

After an hour or so we were both caught up on all the goss from every corner of the world! We were laughing and singing along to music like we would normally in each others company "I have to go now! Mums calling me! Miss you Lu! Love ya!" She said I pouted and said "right back at cha Pops!" She disconnected the call so I got off my bed and changed into a plain white tank top with sport shorts and got into bed. I grabbed my laptop and started watching the Lorax! Don't judge it's a great movie with a good moral behind it! I got half way through the movie before I fell into a blissful sleep!

.