Chapter 4- Settling in

Lulu's pov

We walked into the house, it was huge! "Alrighty Lulu, lets check out your room!" Liam said, I nodded and went to walk forward when I heard "STOP!" I turned around to see Liam staring at me "what?" I asked "come here" I slowly took a step towards him a he grabbed me by my waist and started running with me up the stairs. When he put me down I said to him between laughs "that has to stop I can walk you know!! I am too heavy for you to keep doing that!" He looked at me with a shocked expression "heavy? You? If anything your too light! And as long as your in this house I shall carry you when I please!" He said with a matter of fact tone. He opened the first door on the right, it was beautiful, it looked like something out of a magazine! It had white walls except for one that had a floral wallpaper, there was a queen bed in the middle of the room with a floral comforter and heaps of pillows and stuffed toys! It had a bench under a huge window, with a beautiful view and desk with a bookshelf! It also had a ensuite and a big comfy chair in the corner! "Do you like it?" Liam asked "nope" I replied with a straight face. His face dropped and I jumped in his arms and said "I don't like it, I love it! Thank you!" "Anything for you Lu!" He hugged back. Then I heard a chorus of "awwww's" and turned around to see all four boys at the door frame "GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled and jumped on me and Liam and before I knew it I was squashed in between one direction and thought how much Poppy would love to be me right now! Wait! Poppy, I have to call her, I just will have to wait until the boys leave I can't have her obsessing over them while I'm trying to talk to her! "Okay lads, lets let Lu unpack her stuff and get settled! Call if you need anything!"Liam said, it was as if he was reading my mind! They all got up and left whilst I ran to my shoulder bag and grabbed my iPhone and called Poppy!

(Lulu=L; Poppy=P)

P: "LULU, WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU????? THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE!"

L: "Hello to you to! Calm down and i'll tell you the story!"

P: "Okay, I'm calm tell the story!"

L: " Thank you! So, aunt Margie got really sick again and she can't look after herself so mum had to go to Boston to look after her. I thought I would just go with her but she said I couldn't be around her so I had to go and live with my cousin. Only problem he lives In London! So, i'm spending summer in London. I'm not real happy about it, but I have to do it for aunt Margie!"

P: "oh Lulu, I miss you already! What am I supposed to do without my best friend all summer!"

L: "I miss you too and we can call each other all the time and Skype and everything like that!"

P: "I suppose, but it won't be the same! So, what is your cousin like?"

I was waiting for this question! How do I tell her that I'm living with one direction? What will she say?

P: " Lulu? LULU? HELLO??"

L: "Hello, i'm here sorry! Umm and as for my cousin, he umm"

P: "come on Lu, spit it out! What's so hard to say about your cousin! What is he like?

L: "ummm, well, you tell me, he is on your wall!"

P: "what are you talking about? The only people on my wall are you, me and a one direction poster!"

L: "exactly, my cousin is ummm, liampayne.

P: "what? Can you please pronounce your words and not squish then together!"

L: "my cousin is Liam Payne."

P: "your kidding, right?"

L: "nope, I'm in my new room at the direction household!"

Right then and there I knew I should have pulled the phone away from my ear, but I was stupid enough to keep it there.

P: OH MY GOD!!!!!! YOU'RE LIVING WITH ONE DIRECTION!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH HOW EXCITING!!

At that point five boys ran into my room "Lulu what happened, why are screaming?" Liam asked "it wasn't me!" I reasoned "oh well if it wasn't you, who was it? Huh?" Louis sasses "Poppy!" I sassed back him " guys stop! Why did we hear screaming?" Zayn questioned calmly. "Well I was on the phone to Poppy and I told her I was living with one direction and she kinda ya know." I explained blushing madly, then we were interrupted with P:"LULU, ARE YOU THERE???"

L:"yes Poppy I'm here I was just explaining to the boys why there heard screaming!!!"

P: "Oh sorry, how embarrassing!"

L: "mmmhmm. Well Pops I have to go, I am needed! Bye, I'll talk to you soon love ya!"

P: "oh okay, i'll talk to you then, bye"

After I ended the call I turned around to see the boys sitting on the end of my bed smirking. I gave a shy smile to them before saying " Why are you looking at me like that?" " Like what?" They said in unison, okay officially freaked out "hmmmm" I replied "so Lu we kinda just remembered that I haven't fed you yet" Liam said "oh it's okay I'm not hungry, I had breakfast before I got to the airport" I replied "Lulu, it's been 16 hours since you last ate you must be hungry" Harry chimed in "maybe a little!" I replied "FOOD!!" Niall yelled as he ran out the room, Liam followed him shaking his head, I giggled and then looked around where to now so many hallways which one do I follow because I can't see Liam anymore. Then a hand grabbed mine, I was startled and then looked up to Zayn "little lost are we?" He questioned with a smirk, I blushed and nodded, he chuckled and picked me up and started walking! What's with these people and carrying me? I have legs! We enter the kitchen and saw Niall already eating food "what would you like Lulu?" Harry asked "whatever pleases you!" I said with a smile, he nodded and turned towards the stove a started making something.

Ten minutes later I had a bowl of warm chicken salad in front of me and it tasted amazing "Harry, this is so yum!" I complemented "why thank you princess!" He replied. I ate my bowl and started to feel a little tired. I did a big yawn and then heard "well that was a little bit too cute for my likings" I turned around to see Louis "little bit tired are we miss Lulu?" He asked, I nodded "well then let's get you to bed!" He picked me up bridal style and walked me to my room. When we got there he tucked me in under the warmth of the blankets and said " I'm so glad you had to come and stay with us! Sweet dreams love!" And with that he left after kissing my forehead. I fell into an immediate slumber!