Chapter 16- Bloody Louis made you sick!

Liam's pov

I can't believe Lulu took my job! I actually don't mind, Louis is a pain when he is sick! I walked up to check on the two of them, Louis better not make Lu sick! I opened Louis door to see the cutest thing ever! Louis and Lulu snuggled up together in bed. Louis looked a little better than before, although he still didn't look 100% "Liam?" Lulu asked wiping her eyes "yes Sweetie?" I asked walking over to her "I don't feel so great." she said trying to sit up but giving up and falling back onto her back. "Bloody Louis made you sick!" I said picking her up "what's wrong?" I asked "I think I have his fever" she said frowning I felt her forehead and she was really hot "okay, you can stay in here with Louis because then I only have one room of contaminated people!" I said making her giggle but then frown "what's wrong baby girl?" I asked "it hurts to laugh!" she pouted, I laughed and set her in bed next to Lou. "try to get some more sleep!" I said kissing her forehead and leaving the room to get some medicine for both of them.

Lulu's pov

I woke up with a pounding headache and feeling really hot. I saw Liam at the door "Liam?" I asked every sound hurting my throat "yes sweetie?" he asked "I don't feel so great" I said my throat killing and trying to sit up but I miserably failed and fell on my back "bloody Louis made you sick" he said picking me up and placing me on his hip "what's wrong?" Liam asked "I think I have his fever" I said frowning feeling like crap, he put his big hand on my forehead and frowned "okay you can stay here with Louis because then I only have one room of contaminated people!" I giggled at him but it hurt so bad "what's wrong baby girl?" Liam asked "it hurts to laugh!" I pouted, He laughed and laid me down next to Louis. "try to get some more sleep!" He said walking out the door. I rolled over onto my stomach and closed my eyes hoping I'd get better soon.

Louis pov

Why do I have to be sick? Ugh I hate it so much! I feel like a ton of bricks has been dropped on me. I'm glad Lulu is looking after me though not the other boys. I looked up out of my pillow to see Lulu sleeping next to me, all the color was drained from her face.

Liam walked in "get out!" I said "if you want to get better I suggest I come in!" he said smirking at me "well Lulu is my doctor, so get out now!" I said smirking back "you made Lulu sick you idiot!" he said walking over to her. "Oops, I didn't mean too!" I said he rolled his eyes and shook Lulu awake "hey babe, take these they will made you feel better!" he said handing her two small pills and a water bottle "Louis! take these!" he said passing me pills and water "I'm loved!" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes "you made Lulu sick!" Liam said "its not his fault! it's okay, I promise!" Lulu said "Your lucky she is nice Louis! Otherwise you would be in trouble with Lulu!" Liam said "I'm very sorry Lulu! This will be the greatest sickness ever! we can party all night and Liam has to be our servant!" I yelled "how about no!" Liam said while Lulu tried to laugh without hurting I wrapped my arm around her "are you alright Lu?" I asked "peachy!" she said obviously lying "Lulu" Liam warned "okay, okay I'm not feeling so great, but I'm fine! Louis how are you feeling?" she said "I'm sick, don't change the subject Lulu!" I said "I have been sick before, I'm fine!" she said laughing Liam rolled his eyes "don't infect anyone else! This room is quarantine, your not leaving until your healthy!" he said "if your locking us up in here we need supplies!" I said "like what?" Liam asked "movies!" I said "and books!" Lulu added "your such a nerd!" I said she blushed "there's nothing wrong with being a nerd Lu, I was just picking on you!" I said "I'll be back!" Liam said walking out. "We be sick buddies and this will be so much fun!" I said and Lulu smiled.

We were talking about random things and we somehow got onto the subject of 'Haylor' "I have always wondered which song on her new album Red is about Harry!" Lulu said "probably all of them, she was a clingy bitch! I mean..... clingy person!" I said accidentally cursing "Louis, I have heard and used the word many times, calm down its not even that bad!" Lulu said giggling "oh, is little Lulu a potty mouth?" asked smirking "its not a bad word! I have boundaries, I don't say the big f and I will most certainly never use the c word, that word is absolutely disgusting, its horrid language and I honestly hate it! As for bitch, I'm a teenage girl, bitching is in my nature!" She said laughing "good, so as long as I don't use those two words I can say whatever I want in front of you?" I asked "I never said you had to sensor your language in the first place, Liam did! I'm not going to repeat it, I'm not three!" Lulu said giggling "I'll take that as a yes!" I said "anyway as I was saying Taylor Swift is clingy bitch and a big pain in ass!" I said "hey! that's not very nice!" Lulu said "if you ever meet her you will agree with me!" I said "but I haven't met her so I can't make a judgment!" Lulu said I rolled my eyes "your way too nice for your own good!" I said "I have the perfect way to see which song is about Harry, lets change the lyrics to fit his name into it!" she said "yes we are doing that right now!" I exclaimed.

Lulu grabbed her phone and googled the lyrics to 'I knew you were trouble' and we began to write out the song adding the Haylor theme to it until it looked a little something like this:

Once upon a time a few mistakes ago
Taylor was in Harry's sights, Harry got Taylor alone
Harry found Taylor, Harry found Taylor, Harry found Taylor
We guess Harry didn't care, and We guess Taylor liked that
And when Taylor fell hard Harry took a step back
Without Taylor, without Taylor, without Taylor

And Harry's long gone when he's next to Taylor
And Taylor realized the blame is on her

'Cause Taylor knew Harry was trouble when he walked in
So shame on Taylor now
Flew me to places She'd never been
'Til Harry put her down, oh
Taylor knew Harry was trouble when he walked in
So shame on Taylor now
Flew Taylor to places She'd never been
Now Taylor is lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

No apologies, Harry will never see Taylor cry
Pretend Harry doesn't know that he's the reason why
Taylor's drowning, Taylor's drowning, Taylor's drowning
Now Taylor heard Harry moved on from whispers on the street
A new notch in Harry's belt is all Taylor ever be
And now She sees, now she sees, now She sees

Harry was long gone when he met me
And Taylor realizes the joke is on her, yeah!

Taylor knew Harry was trouble when he walked in
So shame on Taylor now
Flew Taylor to places She'd never been
Now Taylor is lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

And the saddest fear comes creeping in
That Harry never loved Taylor or her, or anyone, or anything, only Louis and Lulu, yeah

Taylor knew Harry was trouble when he walked in
So shame on Taylor now
Flew Taylor to places She'd never been
Now Taylor is lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

Taylor knew Harry was trouble when he walked in
Trouble, trouble, trouble
Taylor knew Harry was trouble when he walked in
Trouble, trouble, trouble

"It's fantastic!" Lulu exclaimed "lets do it to the rest of the songs!" I said. this is so much fun, I don't know why I haven't thought to do this before!

An hour or so later we had changed the lyrics to most of the red album and Lulu was asleep with her head rested on my shoulder. After a while I slowly fell asleep too.