Chapter 18- Little Secret

Lulu's pov

I have been here about two weeks now and I can guarantee it has been one of the most amazing times of my life! I love being around the boys, the brighten the darkest day and I am having the time of my life!

"Lulu, you, Niall and I have to go to the shops because management haven't organized someone to do it and we have no food." Harry yelled entering my room "tell the others to do it." I answered "they are being all lovey dovey so they can't plus I want you to come so you are!" he declared I shook my head and returned to my book... well until I was rudely interrupted my Mr Harry Styles picking me up and carrying me downstairs "Liam! Help me!!" "He's not going to save you now he is having sex!" I gasped as Harry took me outside and to the car "Quick Niall!" Harry yelled.

"Wait, I need my phone!" I cried as Niall ran out the door "you can go without it for an hour or so!" Harry said laughing "no no no!!! You don't understand! I need my phone! What if someone calls or texts me! Or what if someone tweets me or tags me in a photo on Instagram! What would I do then? huh?" I rambled "check it when we get home!" Niall answered I pouted "I'll go and get it!" he sighed walking back inside "on the desk!" I yelled happily after him while Harry rolled his eyes "you have an unhealthy obsession with your phone!" He said "yeah, like you can talk!" I rolled my eyes "here, lets go already!" Niall said passing me my phone and getting in the passenger seat "did big mean Niall hurt you?" I asked my phone kissing it, the boys laughed.

When we arrived at the shops Harry said "hey Ni, I wonder how many fit girls we will see?" Niall smirked in response, I rolled my eyes "get a girlfriend" "seriously though think about all the fit girls inside just shopping without realizing they are looking amazing doing so!" Harry added "you disgust me!" I laughed walking inside the store.

I rolled my eyes as Harry sighed for the fiftieth time looking at some girl in a crop top and short shorts "don't get yourself too excited there Haz!" I said bumping shoulders with him as I walked past him and Niall both with their eyes bulging out of their heads at the girl. "Oh ha ha, your so funny Lulu" Harry snarled throwing something in the cart before Niall caught his attention towards another girl causing me to roll my eyes again "horny bastards" I mumbled under my breath.

......

"Never Again!" I said walking into the house "what did they do to my baby?" Louis said running to me and hugging me as I pretended to cry into his shoulder "Harry! Niall! What The Hell did you do to Lulu?" Zayn yelled joining the hug "nothing!" they chimed "they were perving on girls and almost got hard doing so!" I exclaimed as Zayn and Louis fell to the ground laughing their asses off!

A very confused Liam and Danielle walked into the room "what happened?" Liam asked "they corrupted me!" I said pointing to Niall and Harry "how?" "tell them exactly what you just told us!" Louis encouraged "they were perving on girls and almost got hard doing so!" I said making everyone laugh "where is Perrie and El?" I asked "work" Louis and Zayn chorused digging through the many bags of food "what is this? You bought rabbit food? Why?" Louis whined holding a lettuce as if it had a disease "it's healthy and tastes good." Danielle said snatching it off him before he totally destroyed it "did you know it is a proven fact that lettuce has more vitamin c than oranges!" I added "does this look like I care" Louis said as he pulled off his shirt showing off his abs "I've seen better" I rolled my eyes just as El walked through the door. Louis looked up and a huge smile spread across his face "your home, my love!" he yelled running towards her "Elly Belly guess what Lulu said to me! She said she has seen better abs than mine!" Louis said hugging her like a child "I think they are perfect!" El exclaimed as she traced the definition of the abs and kissing him "she is obliged to say that!" I yelled flashing them a smile and running into the living room to join the others.